MAT 2017: Get here all the details regarding MAT 2017 entrance exam dates, eligibility, result, hall ticket, admission procedure and more. Share this piece of write-up to the fiends within your circles. If In case you’ve any queries related to this topic, please don’t hesitate to share that with us in the comment section shown below.
MAT May 2017 exam dates released. Check below
MAT February 2017 online registration process has started now. Apply Here
MAT February 2017 is being conducted on 5th February 2017 (PBT mode) and 11th February 2017 (CBT mode).
Management Aptitude Test (MAT) conducted by All India Management Association MAT 2017Aptitude Testing Service (AIMATS) at various centers in India for the admission of Post graduate and master graduate courses. In a year, MAT exam conducts four times, usually the first Sundays of February, May, September and December. Here we are explaining you about the details regarding MAT 2017
MAT 2017 Application form
Those who wish to apply for the MAT exam can apply online. Candidates can find the relevant links for submitting the application in the official website of MAT i.e. httpss://www.aima.in/. In a year, the MAT forms appeared on AIMA website four times in a year that in the month of January, March, August and November (tentative). Once after submitting the application form, the applicant will get human identified acknowledgement slip. By receiving the slip, the candidate can assure that the form is filled and verified correctly.
Application fee for MAT 2017
The application fee to apply MAT 2017 is Rs. 1200/- There’s no fee concession for the candidates belongs to the reserved category. Candidates can remit the exam fee credit card/ debit card, Net banking, Demand draft or by cash.
Note: In case, you chosen ‘Demand Draft’ payment option, then take it in favor of “All India Management Association” payable at New Delhi from any National bank.
Visit: 14, Institutional Area, Lodhi Road, New Delhi 110003, India
Contact: 011 – 24645100
Complete Instructions to Register- Check Here
MAT February 2017 Exam dates
|Date of MAT – Paper Based Test||05 February 2017 (Sunday)
|Date of MAT- Computer Based Test
|11 February 2017 (Saturday) onwards
|Registration process||12th December, 2016 to 27th January, 2017
|Date of release of admit card||On or after 28th January, 2017|
|Date of release of result||Within one month after completion of the test|
Eligibility to Attend MAT 2017
Candidates whom wish to attend MAT in 2017 must have passed all the qualifications shown below.
- The applicant must completed graduation in any UGC approved University/ Institute in India in any streams like science, commerce and arts.
- The candidates who are pursuing graduation in final year in the streams like science, commerce and arts are also eligible to apply.
- The applicant must have 50% marks in graduation can apply for the test (Note: If the candidate is belonging to SC/ST category, then 45% marks is mandatory).
- Candidates in any age are eligible to attend MAT exam, likewise there is no attempt limit for the examination.
Check Eligibility Criteria Complete Info- Check Here
- Exam Type: MAT exams will be held both online and Offline
- Marks division: MAT exam consists of 200 questions and each of the questions: the right answer for each question will be rewarded by 1 mark and ¼ marks will deducted for wrong questions.
- Questions From: The questions that are asking in MET exam are mainly comes from five sections such as, mathematical skills, data analysis and sufficiency, comprehension, intelligence and critical reasoning and questions from contemporary happenings.
Check MAT Exam Pattern- Click Here
MAT exam conducts four times in a year. The tentative dates of MAT 2017 are given below.
|Sl. No||Exam Timing||Date of the release of application form|
|1.||MAT February 2017||5th February 2017 (PBT mode) and 11th February 2017 (CBT mode)|
|2.||MAT May 2017||7th May 2017 (PBT mode) and 13th May 2017 (CBT mode)|
|3.||MAT September 2017||June 2017|
|4.||MAT December 2017||October 2017|
The candidates will get admit card through the official website of MAT: Those who are successfully applied for appearing MAT 2017 are eligible to get MAT admit card. The candidates without admit cards are not eligible to attend the exam.
Download Your Admit Card- Click Here
MAT Answer Key
A week after the exam, MAT releases the ‘Answer Key’ that contains all the answers for the questions asked in the exam. By reading the answer key, the candidates can assess about the maximum possible marks they can acquired from the MAT exam. Typically, the answer key will release one or two weeks after the exam on its official website.
MAT result will be declared on the official website of MAT within one month or before the examination. The score of MAT exam is valid for a year.
Check Your Result- Click Here
In case you have any other queries on topics other than enlisted here, then please visit the official website of MAT httpss://www.aima.in/ to resolve it.