Karnataka Management Aptitude Test 2019 or KMAT 2019 will be offering admission to various post graduate level courses in B-School and MBA colleges in the state of Karnataka. Candidates willing to take admission in MBA, PGDM, and MCA programme across Karnataka can apply for this exam.
This is a state level exam organized by the Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association (KPPGCA). KMAT 2019 score will be valid for admission in more than 170 colleges. This exam is also open to the candidates from outside the Karnataka.
KMAT 2019 Important Dates
|Starting of online Application||To be released|
|Last Date for online application||To be released|
|Availability of Hall Ticket||To be released|
|Exam Date||October 2019 (Tentative)|
|Result Announcement Date||To be released|
Candidates must satisfy the necessary eligibility criteria before applying for KMAT 2019. The details about KMAT Eligibility criteria are as follows:
- Candidates must have a Bachelors/Masters degree from any recognized institute in Arts, commerce, social science, management, engineering or equivalent.
- Must have scored 50% marks in aggregate (40% for SC/ST candidates)
- All the eligibility criteria for KMAT 2019 are based on the UGC guidelines.
KMAT 2019 Application form: Process to apply
Some important instructions to fill the application form is listed below:
- First of all, Interested candidates have to fill in their Personal details such as name, nativity, Date of birth etc in the online application form.
- Choice of the test centre, course, along with the contact details also needed to be filled in the application form.
- A Demand Draft of Rs. 800/- would be submitted in favor of “KMAT”, payable at Bangalore.
- Applicants are advised to keep a print out of application form and DD for any future reference.
- Candidate should read eligibility criteria very carefully before applying for KMAT 2019.
Authorities will publish admit card for the candidates who will successfully apply for KMAT 2019 before the last date. Candidates have to visit the official website and enter their application number along with the date of birth to download the admit card. It is a very important document that will be required at the exam center.
Exam center will also be mentioned on the admit card. KMAT 2019 is expected to be held on the following centres across Karnataka.
The exam pattern for KMAT 2019 is as follows:
|Mode of Exam||Pen and Paper based exam|
|Duration of Exam||2 Hours|
|No. of Sections in exam||There will be three section ( Logical reasoning, Quantitative ability & Verbal and Reading ability )|
|No. of questions in each section||40 questions in each section|
|Total marks per each section||160 Marks.|
Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association (KPPGCA) will declare the result on their official website. Candidate’s Net score and the percentile will be mentioned on the result cards.
KMAT 2019 score will be valid across 170 colleges in Karnataka. Candidates can also receive a hard copy of their result card by contacting the address below:
Seshadripuram First Grade College,
CA Site No 26 Yelahanka New town
Phone: +91 9343996664 / 9343996665