KIITEE Management 2018: The KIIT University will organize the KIITEE Management 2018 entrance exam probably in the month of January 2018. KIITEE management is a national level management test conducts for offering admission to MBA and MBA (Rural Management) programmes at KIIT School of Management and KIIT School of Rural Management respectively for the academic year 2018.
The application form for KIITEE Management 2018 will probably available in January 2018. Interested, eligible candidates are needed to apply at the official website. Candidates can get the complete details regarding KIITEE Management 2018 in this article below.
KIITEE Management 2018 important dates
|Last date for submission of application form||January 2018|
|Admit card will available on||January 2018|
|Date of entrance examination||January 2018|
|Result will announce on||Perhaps in February 2018|
The eligibility criteria of KIITEE Management 2018 are as following:
- The candidates should possess a graduation degree in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU), with a minimum of 15 years (10+2+3) of education and minimum 50% aggregate marks (or equivalent CGPA). The percentage of aggregate marks is to be determined as per the practice followed by the respective university and institution
- Candidates, who are appearing in the final year and suppose to complete all the conditions of graduation before the specified time, are also eligible to apply.
KIITEE Management 2018 Application Form: How to apply?
Applicants can apply for KIITEE Management 2018 exam in two modes i.e. Online Mode and Offline Mode.
- Candidates who want to apply for the exam through online mode they need to visit the official website of authority i.e. www.ksrm.ac.in or www.ksom.ac.in.
- After that, look for the “Apply to MBA (RM)” / “Apply to MBA” link and then click on the Option 1.
- Fill up the mandatory fields in the application form with providing only authentic information.
- After filling the details, candidates should for the payment of application fee. They need to pay Rs 1250/- through Debit card/Credit cards or bank transfer.
In offline mode, applicants can obtain the application form and prospectus against the payment of Rs. 1250/- in cash or via demand draft. In case of payment through Demand draft it should be drawn in favour of “KIIT School of Rural Management” payable at Bhubaneswar. Applicants can obtain the prospectus from following places:
- Information Centre, KIIT University, Chintan Building, Campus IV, Bhubaneswar
- Director Admissions, KIIT University, Koel Campus, Bhubaneswar
- Admission Coordinator, KIIT School of Rural Management, Bhubaneswar
Or else, candidates can also obtain the application form through sending a demand draft of Rs 1250 in favour of “KIIT School of Rural Management” payable at Bhubaneswar to the below mentioned address:
Admission Coordinator, KIIT School of Rural Management, Campus -7, P.O.-KIIT, Bhubaneswar – Odisha (751024)
Apart from this candidates can also download the application form from the official website of KSOM and KSRM. Simply download the form in the given format and take printout of the same. Candidates need to make a DD/pay order of Rs. 1250/- which should be drawn in favour of “KIIT School of Rural Management”, payable at Bhubaneswar before the due date.
|Examination mode||Computer based test (CBT)|
|Questions type||Multiple choice objective-type questions|
|Total number of questions||150|
|Duration||Two and half hours|
|Marking scheme||3 marks for each correct response|
|Negative marking||1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect response|
The authority will issue the admit card of successfully registered candidates on its official portal. Candidates can get their admit card through online mode only. To download the admit card, candidates need to enter their registration number.
KIITEE Management Exam 2018 result will announce probably in the month of February 2018. Candidates, who qualify the entrance exam successfully, will be further called to attend the Group discussion and interview round.