KIIT Management Exam 2017- A national level management test is organized by KIIT University for applicants seeking admission to its two programmes namely MBA and MBA (Rural Management). The exam is organized at 15 cities located across the country. Application form for KIIT management entrance exam 2017 has been released now. Candidates having valid MAT, CAT, CMAT, GMAT and XAT score can also apply for admission.
KIITEE Management admission 2017 result has declared now. Find direct link to check result below.
KIIT Management Exam 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Here is the minimum eligibility criteria required for appearing in KIIT management exam:
- Candidates must be having Bachelor’s degree by following the 10+2+3 pattern and obtained minimum 50% marks or its equivalent CGPA in aggregate.
- Final year applicants may apply, subject of producing all Bachelor’s degree requirements before June 30, 2017.
Official schedule for KIITEE management entrance exam 2017 is listed below:
|Sl. No||Test Events||Dates|
|1||Deadline to apply||21 January, 2017|
|2||Admit card issued on||25 January, 2017|
|3||Examination date||29 January to 31 January, 2017|
|4||Announcement of Result||4 February, 2017|
Candidates are permitted to apply for KIITEE Management exam 2017 through online as well as offline mode. We are sharing below the procedure for applying in online and offline mode.
How to Apply?
How to Apply in Online Mode?
For applying in online mode candidates need to visit the site i.e. www.ksrm.ac.in or www.ksom.ac.in. Once you get access of the mentioned website then you can follow the procedure mentioned below:
Search the link for “Apply to MBA(RM)” / “Apply to MBA” and then click the Option 1.
Fill up the application form with providing only genuine information.
Now make the payment of Rs 1250/- through Debit/ Credit cards or bank transfer.
How to Apply in Offline Mode?
In offline mode, with the payment of Rs. 1250/- in cash/demand draft candidates can obtain the registration form and prospectus. Demand draft needs to be obtained in favour of “KIIT School of Rural Management” payable at Bhubaneswar. Prospectus can be obtained from following places:
- Information Centre, KIIT University, Chintan Building, Campus IV, Bhubaneswar
- Admission Coordinator, KIIT School of Rural Management, Bhubaneswar
- Director Admissions, KIIT University, Koel Campus, Bhubaneswar
Otherwise, application form can be also downloaded from the official website of KSRM and KSOM. Download the form in the prescribed format and take printout of the same. Now you need to make a demand draft/pay order of Rs. 1250/- which should be drawn in favour of “KIIT SCHOOL OF RURAL MANAGEMENT”, payable at Bhubaneswar.
KIIT Management Exam 2017 Exam Pattern
- The test will be computer-based and all questions are objective-type only.
- Test duration as specified by the authority is for two and half hours duration.
- There will be 150 questions and all questions are multiple choice type only.
- Language mode- English only
- (+3) marks will be awarded for every correct response and (-1) gets deducted for every wrong attempt.
Questions would be asked in following ways:
|Issue of Social concern||20|
Admit card of successfully registered applicants will be available at official website of the respective authority. If you want to get updates on admit card and other parts of this exam then keep visiting the portal on regular interval of time.
KIIT Management Exam 2017 Result
KIIT Management Exam 2017 result will published on 04 February, 2017. Candidates those are found successful after publication of the result they will be further invited to attend the Group discussion and interview round. Details regarding group discussion and interview will be intimated to you through this post, stay tuned at 99Entranceexm.in.
Link to check your result- Click Here