JEMAT 2018: Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test (JEMAT 2018) is going to be organized by the Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal for aspirants seeking admission to several MHA/ MBA/ PG Diploma programmes offered by the private and government colleges located across the state. It is expected that the application form JEMAT II 2018 will be available in the month of August 2018 and exam for the same will be held on September 2018.
JEMAT 2018 Important Dates (tentative)
Please check out below all important dates related to JEMAT 2018. All the dates provided here are tentative and based on previous year exam data.
|Events of the Test||Respective Dates|
|Online application will be started from||August 2018|
|Online application process will end||September 2018|
|Deadline for receiving of hard copy of the application form||September 2018|
|Admit card will be issued||September 2018|
|JEMAT 2017 examination date||September 2018|
|Result would be published||September 2018|
|Group discussion and personal interview will be conducted||September 2018|
|Counselling procedure will be commenced from||Septembe 2018|
The eligibility criteria for JEMAT 2018 are listed below:
Candidates those are seeking admission to aforesaid programmes should have Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Candidates who have completed any professional programme from a recognized university are also permitted to apply. Final year aspirants are also permitted to apply for the exam.
JEMAT 2018 Application form: How to apply?
Here I’m sharing below the procedure which should be followed by aspirants while applying for JEMAT.
- Visit the official website of the respective authority in case you are interested to apply for JEMAT. The official link to apply is www.wbut.ac.in and www.wbut.net.
- Aspirants belonging to General category are required to pay the application fee amounting Rs 600/- whereas, SC/ST/OBC/PH category applicants are required to pay the amount Rs. 300/-.
- The mentioned amount needs to be paid through demand draft and it should be in favour of the West Bengal University of Technology payable at Kolkata.
- Finally, candidates need to send the properly filled application form along with demand draft and other essential documents to the address furnished below:
The Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology,
West Bengal (MAKAUTWB)
BF – 142, Sector-1, Salt Lake
Please mention “Application for the JEMAT 2018” at the top of the envelope.
Candidates should gather complete information related to JEMAT exam pattern before they appear in the test:
- The exam is going to be organized in pen and paper mode.
- The question paper will consist of 100 multiple choice questions in total.
- Exam duration for each paper will be 2 hours.
- There will be 1 mark for each question and hence the total marks of the question paper will be 100 marks.
- 25 marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- There will be three sections of paper i.e. General English (40 questions), Mathematics (40 Questions) and Logical Reasoning (20 Questions).
JEMAT 2018 Admit Card
Admit card for JEMAT 2018 is expected to be available from July 2018. If you have the desire of appearing in the test then admit card is a must document you have. The invigilator will ask you to show your admit card during exam period. You won’t receive your admit card via post or email, therefore I advise candidates to download it from the official portal.
Applicants who have appeared in the test can view their result online in the month of September 2018. Candidates can check out their respective result from the official website. Post declaration of the result, scorecard will be downloaded by candidates by using their application number and password.
JEMAT 2018 Counselling
Aspirants who cross the JEMAT 2018 cutoff will be required for appearing in the counseling procedure. Candidates need to attend the counseling process along with the following list of documents:
- JEMAT 2018 rank card/hall ticket
- Provisional mark sheets.
- Call letter.
- Provisional or original degree certificate.
- Community certificate, in case applicable.
- Photocopy of the demand draft.
- Evidence of Date of birth (Candidates are permitted to submit their class X mark sheet).