JEMAT 2018: Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal conducts the Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test to select the candidates for admission into the various management courses. There are many management institutes in West Bengal in which candidates can take admission to pursue a management degree. The university will commence the exam on 12th August 2018. In the post, candidates can find all the important information such as Application form, Eligibility criteria, Exam pattern and important dates.
JEMAt 2018 Phase II admit card has been released now. Please download it below.
JEMAT 2018 application form is available now. Please apply using the link given below.
Important Dates – JEMAT 2018
The important dates regarding JEMAT 2018 have been given in the table below:
|S.No.||Name of the events of the Exam||Date Assigned|
|1.||Online application will be started from||16th July 2018|
|2.||Online application process will end||7th August 2018|
|3.||Deadline for receiving of hard copy of the application form||8th August 2018|
|4.||Admit card will be issued||9th August 2018|
|5.||JEMAT 2018 examination date||12th August 2018|
|6.||Result would be published||To be updated|
|7.||Group discussion and personal interview will be conducted||To be updated|
JEMAT Eligibility Criteria
- A candidate must have the bachelor degree in any discipline.
- Candidates having a professional programme can also apply for the examination and admission in the institutes.
- Candidates appearing in the final year can also apply for the examination.
JEMAT 2018: Application Form
- The application form will be available online on the official website of the university.
- In the application form, they will have to fill all the details in the application form such as name, address and the educational qualification.
- The applicants will pay the application fee Rs. 800.
- The application fee for the candidates of the reserved category, such as SC and ST, it will be Rs. 400.
- Candidates can pay the application fee thru the demand draft and it should be in favor of West Bengal University of Technology payable at Kolkata.
- Candidates will send the application for attached with the DD to the following address.
“Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology,
West Bengal (MAKAUTWB)
BF – 142, Sector-1, Salt Lake
JEMAT Exam Pattern
The details about the examination pattern are as given below in the following points:
- There will be an offline exam which will be of objective nature.
- The exam will have 100 questions.
- Every question will be of 1 mark.
- The question paper will consist of 100 multiple choice questions in total.
- Exam duration for each paper will be 2 hours.
- There will be negative marking of 1/4th marking for every incorrect answer.
More details have been given in the following table.
|S.No.||Name of Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks Assigned|
JEMAT 2018: Admit Card
- University has issued the admit card of candidates.
- Candidates can download the admit card from the official website.
- It will be necessary for the applicants to take that at the exam centre.
Visit here to download your admit card
JEMAT 2018: Result
- University will publish the result of the examination in the month of September 2018.
- After the announcement of the result, candidates will be eligible to appear for counseling.
- Candidates can appear for counseling for their preferred college and the preferred course.