Jammu University MBA Admission 2019: Applications will be invited by Jammu University for admission to its two – year Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme for the academic year 2019-20. Candidates who have appeared CAT/AIMA MAT or are appearing in the AIMA MAT and are desirous of seeking admission to MBA Course of the University are required to apply to Business School as per given schedule. Aspirants can check complete details about Jammu University MBA Admission 2019 from the article mentioned below on this page.
Aspirants should fulfill the necessary eligibility criteria before participating in Jammu University MBA admission process 2019. The details of Jammu University MBA admission 2019 are provided below:
- The aspirants should hold a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in any stream from a recognized Indian University or any equivalent examination with at least of 50% marks.
- Candidates who have appeared or are appearing in Bachelor’s degree examination in the admission year can also apply. However, they have to produce a passing certificate with the required percentage of marks as per the specified date.
Jammu University MBA Admission 2019 Important dates (Tentative)
Candidates can find here the tentative date’s related Jammu University MBA admission 2019. The official MBA admission dates are yet to announce. We will update the actual dates on this below-given chart after the release of official notification.
|Applications will be available from||February 2019|
|Last date for submission of application form||March 2019|
|Date of Group discussion /Personal Interview round||April 2019|
|Admission date||May 2019|
Jammu University MBA Admission 2019 Application Form: How to apply?
The Application Forms will be available in the office ICccR & HRM on all working days between 10.00 a.m. to 05.00 p.m. against a Bank Draft of Rs 500 drawn (MBA IB) and Rs 1000/- (Rs.850/- for SC/ST Category) drawn in favour of the Director, “ICccR & HRM, the Business School, University of Jammu”, Jammu payable at Jammu.
The interested and eligible candidates may choose to download the application form from the official university website i.e. www.jammuuniversity.in Applicants should fill the mandatory details as asked in the application form completely and correctly. Before starting the application filling process, candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully and fill accordingly. Candidate must note that incomplete and applications received after due date will not be entertained.
The applicants who have appeared in the relevant common admission test (CAT) organized by IIMs/ related AIMA MAT (September or May as applicable to admission session)/ CMAT are needed to apply individually to University of Jammu.
Selection of admission to MBA Programme will be made on the basis of following factors:
- Valid MAT/CAT/CMAT Score;
- Weightage of the previous academic record
- Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) to be organized by the admission committee approved the Jammu University.