IIFT 2017 was conducted by the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade on 27th November, 2016 for admission to the MBA program of International Business (IB). The institute has exceptional reputation all across the world for management education. If you are looking for admission to the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade then I’d like to inform that its application form was accessible online from 15th July, 2016 onward. For complete information about this exam, please explore the article.
IIFT Result has been declared. Check here complete information about IIFT application form 2018.
Minimum Eligibility Criteria to Appear in IIFT Exam 2017
Interested candidates must satisfy following eligibility requirement in order to appear in the test:
- Have minimum three years’ duration bachelor degree from a recognized institute.
- Appearing aspirants may look forward to apply for the test, subject to the submission of proof of qualification latest by 7th October 2017.
- No age limit has been specified by the respective authority.
IIFT 2017 Important Dates
Check out below the important dates of NIFT 2017-2019:
|Application form availability in online mode||15th July 2016|
|Last date to fill up the form in online mode||Monday, 5th September 2016|
|Last date to obtain the application form in offline mode through post||Monday, 5th September 2016|
|Last date to obtain the application form in offline mode from IIFT counters||Monday, 5th September 2016|
|Last date to submit the filled-in application form at IIFT in offline mode||Monday, 5th September 2016|
|Last date to obtain and receive application form for Foreign Nationals/NRIs/Children of NRIs||Wednesday, 15th February 2017|
|Entrance exam date (Written Test)||Sunday, 27th November 2016 (10 a.m – 12 noon)|
|Date of announcement of result||December, 2016|
|Date of Interview, Group Discussion and Essay Writing||January/February 2017|
|Session will be started||July 2017|
How to Apply?
Candidates may apply for the test in online as well as offline mode. Below we are sharing the online as well as offline procedure to apply for IIFT entrance exam 2017.
Process to Apply in Online Mode
In order to apply online candidates need to visit the official website of IIFT i.e. www.iift.edu. After accessing the form, fill up it in the prescribed format.
Process to Apply in Offline Mode
In offline mode, candidates can purchase the prospectus on payment of requisite amount through demand draft or cash. Application form is enclosed in the prospectus. In offline mode, candidates need to fill up the form in prescribed format and send the same to the “Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, B-21 Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi-110016”. Talking about the cost of application form and prospectus is Rs. 1,550 (Rs. 775/- for SC/ST/PH candidates).
*Candidates belonging to SC/ST/ OBC (non-creamy layer)/ Physically Handicapped category are required to send the category certificate along with application form.
For Detailed info about Application Form: Click Here
Important Point to Remember
- Mentioned fee is non-refundable in nature.
- Form must reach the office before the specified deadline.
- Incomplete application or form that is reached to the office after the given deadline is liable to be rejected.
- Be careful while choosing the examination centre. If you’d like to change the examination centre then you’ll have to pay the amount of Rs. 500/-in the form of demand draft, should be drawn in favor of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade payable at Delhi
IIFT Syllabus info: Check Here
- The entrance test will be organized in offline mode only.
- Language mode of the test will be English only.
- There will be 125 objective type questions asked in the exam. Marking scheme will be different for each section.
- Questions will be involved in the paper from General Knowledge & Awareness, English Comprehension, Logical Reasoning and Quantitative Analysis.
Check Here: IIFT Admission Process and Fee Structure
Candidates whose applications are found correct in every aspect, admit will be sent to them individually via post in the month of November, 2016. Candidates who couldn’t receive the admit card by 15th November, 2016, they need to download it from the official website. While coming to the examination centre candidates are required to bring admit card along with an identity proof such as College I-Card, Passport, Election I-Card, PAN Card or Driving License.
After completion of the written test, list of shortlisted candidates for Essay Writing, GD and Interview will be published at its official website. Finally, the concerned authority will publish the score card of candidates. In order to download the score card candidates are required to go through the following procedure:
- Open the official website i.e. iift.edu.
- On the home page you’ll find the link of ‘online score card 2017-19’ once it is available.
- Click that link and you’ll be redirected to a fresh page asking you to enter details such as roll number and date of birth.
- Provide the necessary information and click the submit button.
- Post after clicking the submit button your score card will be available to download.
For More info about Result: Click Here
Address of Delhi Campus
Institutional Area, New Delhi – 110016
Tel. 011-26857908 (Direct), 26965051, 26965124, 26966563, (PBX)
Address of Kolkata Campus
1583 Madurdaha Ward No.108,
Borough XII Kolkata – 700107