IBSAT (ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test) 2017 is going to be organized by ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education, Hyderabad in the month of December 2017 for admission to MBA/PGPM course being offered by numerous ICFAI business schools. After qualifying the test candidates will be able to get admission at IBS Bengaluru, IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Jaipur, IBS Dehradun,IBS Kolkata, IBS Pune and IBS Mumbai campuses. Explore this article to collect the best possible information related to this test.
IBSAT 2017 application form for PGPM program has been made available from 1st May 2017 onward. Find direct link of application below.
Minimum Eligibility Criteria
In order to apply for IBSAT 2017-2018 candidates are required to meet with following criteria. If you are not fulfilling any of the criteria mentioned below then you can’t apply for the test.
- Candidates should have passed Graduation degree in English medium with 50% marks in aggregate.
- Suppose, candidates haven’t completed the graduation degree in English medium then they need to submit the NELT/ TOEFL/ IELTS score by May 31, 2017.
- Candidates need to complete the graduation degree either by following 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 pattern of education.
- Appearing candidates are welcome to apply, subject of producing necessary certificate on or before November 01, 2016.
- Candidates having part time or correspondence degree are not eligible to apply for the test.
IBSAT 2017-2018 Important Dates for PGPM Program
- Application process would be started from: 1st May 2017
- Deadline for submission of the form: 18th May 2017
- Selection procedure would be started: 20th May 2017 at 8 IBS campus
Important Dates for Other Program
|Start of application form availability||July 2017|
|Deadline of application form availability||December 2017|
|Examination date||December 2017|
|Announcement of result||January 2018|
|Selection Briefing Date||January 2018|
|Date of Selection Procedure of MBA/PGPM||February 2018|
IBSAT 2017-2018 Registration Procedure
Check your eligibility before you begin the registration procedure. It’d be possible to obtain the application form in online as well as offline mode. Online application can be obtained from the official website whereas; offline applications can be obtained from the marketing offices of IBS. Talking about the purchasing cost of application form is Rs. 1600/-. After filling the form, the same need to be sent to “BS Admissions Office 65, Nagarjuna Hills, Punjagutta, Hyderabad- 500082, Telangana”.
Prescribed Exam Pattern
|Total Number of Questions||120|
|Type of Questions||Objective Type Questions|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours|
|Sections of the Question Papers||• Quantitative Ability- 30 Questions
• English Usage- 30 Questions
• Reading Comprehension- 30 Questions
• Data Interpretation & Sufficiency- 30 Questions
|Marks Allotted to Each Section||• Quantitative Ability- 30 Marks
• English Usage- 30 Marks
• Reading Comprehension- 30 Marks
• Data Interpretation & Sufficiency- 30 Marks
|Marks Given For Each Correct Response||+1 Mark|
IBSAT 2017-2018 Admit Card Availability
Admit card will be available online or it will be also sent through post. If you’d like to obtain it in online mode then you can simply download it from the official website. Otherwise, admit card will be also sent through post at candidates’ mentioned postal address.
Result of IBSAT 2017-2018
Result will be available to check at its official website in the month of January, 2017. Procedure to check your result is as follows:
- Go to the official website by following the link i.e. https://www.ibsindia.org/admissions/.
- Go to the admission section and click the link for IBSAT result.
- Click that link and you’ll be redirected to a fresh page.
- The page will ask you to login by using your application number and password.
- After logging in you’ll be able to check your result.
Click here to check your result
Procedure of Admission
Admission or candidates will be done through IBSAT 2017 score. However, the university also accepts the valid score of NMAT/ CAT/GMAT/ XAT/ CMAT/MAT.
Official website: https://www.ibsindia.org/