The Himachal Pradesh University Business School will organize HPU MAT 2019 for providing admissions to the interested candidates in various management programmes. This is a university level exam that will enroll the qualified students in management courses. There are a total of 120 seats, out of which 50% seats are reserved for the candidates belonging to the reserved category. All the important updates regarding the application form, admit card, etc. will be uploaded on the official website of the Himachal Pradesh University.
Important Dates of HPU MAT 2019
|Release of Application Form||1st week of March 2019|
|Last Date of Form Submission||May 2019, 3rd week|
|Admit Card Availability||Last week of May 2019|
|Examination Date||1st week of June|
|Declaration of Result||July 2019, 3rd week|
HPU MAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Those who are willing to appear for the HPU MAT 2019 must have acquired at least 50% in any four-year bachelor’s degree programme from a recognized university. 5% relaxation is provided to the candidates who belong to the SC/ST category.
- Those who are in final year of their graduation and will complete their exam by the month of April or May are also eligible for this exam.
- The maximum age limit for this exam is 26 years for male and 28 for female candidates. For the candidates belonging to the SC/ST, this limit is 29 years (for both male and female candidates).
- The above-mentioned age limit is not for the candidates who belong to non-subsidized, retired, or serving defense personnel.
The application form for the HPU MAT 2019 will be made available both online and offline. You can check out the details here.
Offline form filling:
- The candidate can obtain the application form from the admission counter office of the Himachal Pradesh University Business School.
- The filled application form will be submitted to the same along with the application fee of Rs 1000/-.
- The payment of fee can be done by cash or through a demand draft drawn in favor of ‘The Admission Director, Himachal Pradesh University Business School’ payable at Shimla.
Online form filling:
- The application form can be availed from the official university website. The candidate is required to login with a valid email and password.
- After filling it completely, the applicant will have to submit the form with an application fee of Rs 1000/-.
- The payment can be done via net banking/debit card/credit card. Once the form is finally submitted, no modification is possible.
HPU MAT 2019 Exam Pattern
The HPU MAT will be pen-and-paper based exam and the whole question paper will be divided into 4 major sections. The total time duration will be of 2 hours
|Topics||Total no. of questions||Total marks|
|Arithmetic Comprehension & Data Interpretation||50||50|
There will be no negative marking for the wrong answers.
To download the admit card, the candidate will have to visit the university’s official website. The admit card will be downloaded by entering the valid credentials. The printout of the admit card along with a valid identity proof must be taken at the examination center.
HPU MAT 2019 Exam Result
The result of the HPU MAT 2019 exam will be declared on the official website. The candidate can use their email id and password to login to the website. By entering their roll number, the candidate can see their results. The qualified candidates will then be called for the group discussion and personal interview round.
The successful candidates will be called for counseling, according to their rank. The candidates need to present physically at the counseling center and must have the following documents with them:
- Class 10th certificate for age verification
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheet
- Graduation mark sheet and passing certificate
- Valid ID proof
- Passport size photograph
- A hard copy of HPU MAT 2019 result