HPU MAT 2018: The Himachal Pradesh University Business School (HPUBS) will organize Himachal Pradesh University Management Aptitude Test or HPU MAT 2018 probably in the month of May 2018. Every year, the HPUBS conducts this entrance exam for offering admissions to its various management programmes.
The application form of HPU MAT 2018 will release from April 2018. Candidates seeking admission in 2-year MBA program available at Himachal Pradesh University Business School (HPUBS), Shimla must submit their HPU MAT 2018 application form on or before the due date.
HPU MAT 2018 result has been declared now. Please follow the below given link to check your result.
HPU MAT 2018 Important dates
|Application form will available from||Available|
|Last date for receiving application form||5th May 2018|
|Admit card||24th May 2018|
|Date of Entrance examination||26th May 2018|
|Announcement of result||9th June 2018|
|Date of GD/Interview for subsidized seats||July 2018|
|Declaration of result for subsidized seats||July 2018|
|GD/Interview for Non-subsidized seats||July 2018|
|Declaration of result for Non-subsidized seats||July 2018|
Before apply, candidates first ensure that whether they satisfy the prescribed the eligibility criteria or not. The eligibility criteria of HP MAT 2018 are as following:
- The candidate should possess bachelors in degree from the recognized university with no less than 50% marks (45% marks for candidates from reserved category).
- Applicants appearing in their final year of Graduation can also apply. However they need to produce the passing certificate at the time of admission
- Upper age limit for the programme is 26 year for boys and 28 years for girls.
- The maximum age limits for candidates belonging to SC/ST category (both boys and girls) is 29 years.
Aspirants can apply for HPU MAT 2018 both online as well as offline mode.
- For online application, the candidates need to visit the official website and register themselves.
- After successful registration, candidates will allow to access and fill the form.
- Fill the form carefully with correct details.
- Candidates need to pay Rs 1000/- as necessary application fee through debit/credit cards or net banking.
For offline registration, candidates need to buy the prospectus and application form from the admission counter of HPUBS campus. They can submit the filled in form at the admission counter with paying an applicable application fee.
Otherwise, candidates can download the application form online and submit it offline. In this case, they need to send the application form along with a Demand Draft of Rs 1000/- in favour of Himachal Pradesh University Business School payable at Shimla, at the following address:
Himachal Pradesh University Business School
Summer Hill, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh – 171005
Handigarh, Shimla, Solan, Hamirpur, Palampur, Dharamshala, Una, and Mandi
Admit Cards for HPU MAT will release a few days before to the exam date. The authority will send the admit cards to the registered applicants via post. Admit card will also available online on the official website of conducting body. Applicants should bring their admit card while appearing in the exam.
|Type of questions||Multiple choice type questions|
|Subjects||Four namely English Comprehension, Reasoning, Business Environment, Arithmetic Comprehension and DI|
|Marking scheme||One mark for each correct answer|
The authority has announced the HPU MAT result on 9th June 2018. After the announcement of result, the successfully qualified candidates will be further called to appear the Group discussion and personal interview. The officials will release the separate merit list of subsidized and non-subsidized candidates.
HPU MAT 2018 result- Check Here
HPU MAT admission process will include Group Discussion and Personal Interview round. The final selection of the applicants is done on the basis of combined evaluation of HPU MAT, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.