HPU MAT 2017- Himachal Pradesh University Management Aptitude Test is conducted for aspirants who are looking for admission to MBA programme offered by Himachal Pradesh University Business School and HPU. Admission of candidates would be based on performance of applicants in competitive examination which consist of application rating, entrance test, group discussion and personal interview.
HPU MAT 2017 result has been declared. You may find the link to check your result provided below.
HPU MAT 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Before apply, it is your first responsibility to check whether you are capable to fulfill all eligibility norms as prescribed by the university or not. If yes then you can proceed with application process. All eligibility criteria required for appearing in HPU MAT are as follows:
- Candidates should be a graduate and have completed their bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with achieving minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST category applicants). Final year applicants are also permitted to apply for the test, subject to completion of their final year exam in the month of March or April.
- Age Limit (as on 1st July of the year of admission): Upper age limit for Male candidates is 26 years whereas for female candidate the authority has specified the upper age limit as 28 years (29 years for male and female candidates belonging to SC/ST category). This age limit is not applicable to candidates belonging to Non-subsidized, retired or serving defence personnel.
Tentative exam schedule for HPU MAT 2017 is as follows:
|Sl. No||Test Events||Respective Dates|
|1.||Application form availability starts||Available|
|2.||Deadline to apply online||17th May, 2017|
|3.||Examination date||3rd June, 2017|
|4.||Result would be available||17th June, 2017|
|5.||GD/Interview date for Subsidized seats||10th, 11th, 12th and 13th July, 2017|
|6.||Final result for subsidized seats||15th July, 2017|
|7.||GD/PI for Non-subsidized seats||17th, 18th, 19th, 20th, 21st & 22nd July 2017|
|8.||Final result for Non-subsidized seats will be announced||24th July, 2017|
How to Apply for HPU MAT?
Candidates can apply online for HPU MAT 201 simply by accessing its official website. Please ensure that you have not committed any sort of mistakes in your application. Please fill up and submit your form according to the instructions provided by the HPU authority.
Link to apply for HPU MAT: Click Here
HPU MAT is expecting to be conducted in the year 2017 at Shimla, Handigarh, Solan, Palampur, Hamirpur, Una, Dharamshala and Mandi.
HPU MAT 2017 Exam Pattern
Candidates’ selection would depend upon their performance in written test, Group discussion and interview. There will be four sections in the exam and they are as follows:
|Sections||Number of Questions|
|Arithmetic Comprehension & Data Interpretation||50|
- All questions will be objective type multiple choice questions (MCQs) only.
- Based on the candidates’ performance in the written test they will be further called for appearing in Group discussion/personal interview round.
Weightage of Marks
Weightage would be given in following ways:
- Application rating- 30 Marks
- HPU MAT- 50 Marks
- Group Discussion- 10 marks
- Personal Interview- 10 Marks
Candidates need to enclose the admit card in the prescribed format while sending the filled application form to the respective authority. Please fill mentioned entries in the admit card very carefully.
HPU MAT 2017 Result
The authority will first declare the result of written test and candidates who qualify this test will be further invited to attend the Group discussion and personal interview. Merit list of subsidized and non-subsidized seats will be released separately.
Check your result- Click Here
Candidates who are fulfilling the minimum eligibility criteria are required to apply for HPU MAT first. If you qualify the test then you’ll called for the Group discussion and personal interview section. After getting considerable marks in theses three sections you will be considered for admission to MBA programme.