CMAT 2019: All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) will soon release the notification for CMAT 2019 exam. CMAT 2019 is a national level entrance test conducts across India for providing admission into management courses such as PGDM, PGCM, MBA, Executive PGDM, etc. The CMAT scores are considered by all AICTE-Approved Institutions, colleges and universities for offering admissions. It is expected that, the CMAT exam for the year 2019 will be held in the month of January 2019 and the application form for the same will available from October 2018 onwards.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply as per the prescribed schedule. Aspirants can check complete details on CMAT 2019 examination from the article mentioned below on this page.
CMAT 2019 important dates
Here, we are mentioning all the important dates related to CMAT 2019. Candidates should note that, the details given here are tentative and based on the previous year data. The CMAT 2019 exam dates are listed below:
|Start of application process||October 2018|
|Last date for the submission of online application form||December 2018|
|Availability of admit card||January 2019|
|Date of Exam||January 2019|
|Release of Answer key||1 or 2 weeks after the completion of exam|
|Result declaration||February 2019|
CMAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants have to fulfill the necessary eligibility criteria before applying for the exam. Those who do not satisfy the prescribed eligibility conditions are not allowed to take exam. Here, we are mentioning the basic eligibility criteria of CMAT 2019 exam:
- Candidate should be Indian national.
- Aspirants should have done graduation degree in any discipline from any recognized college or university.
CMAT 2019 Application Form: How to apply?
Interested and eligible candidates who are going to appear for CMAT are advised to first read the important instructions mentioned in the brochure carefully before applying. The important information about CMAT application form 2019 is given below:
- Candidates can fill and submit the CMAT Application Form 2019 online only through the official website. No other mode will be entertained for application submission.
- For successful registration, candidates have to pay an applicable fee i.e. Rs. 1400/ (Rs. 700/- for SC, ST and PD candidates) through online or offline mode.
- Enter the necessary details in the form carefully and correctly.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in the given format.
- Take the print out application form for future use.
Exam pattern CMAT 2019
Candidates can check below the detailed info about CMAT 2019 examination pattern. Understanding of exam pattern is essential for all candidates to prepare themselves according the exam. It will help candidates in making better preparation strategy and work accordingly.
|Examination mode||Online mode (computer based test)|
|No. of Questions||100 questions|
|Type of Question||Objective type questions|
|Marking Scheme||+4 marks for each correct response|
|Negative marking||-1 mark for each wrong answer|