All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) has been announced the CMAT 2018 result on 15th Feb, 2018. The authority conducts Common management admission Test (CMAT, 2018) at various examination centres across the nation to select candidates for admission into different management institutions. Candidates can take the admission into the different management institutions on the basis of the score attained by them in CMAT 2018.
Candidates have been provided all the necessary details about the CMAT 2018 about the application form, eligibility criteria, admission process and the important dates in the following post.
CMAT 2018 result has been announced. Direct link to check the result is given below
CMAT 2018 admit card is available from 12th January 2018. We have provided the direct link below.
CMAT 2018- Important Date
|S.No.||Name of the Events Regarding CMAT, 2018||Dates Assigned to the Events|
|1||Initial Date of Publishing of Online Application||20th October 2017|
|2||Last date of submission for Online Application Form||25th December 2017|
|3||Link for trial test would be available||25th October 2017|
|4||Date of Trial test||December 2017|
|5||Date of issuing the Admit Card||12th January 2018|
|6||Date of Commencement of CMAT, 2018||21st January 2018|
|7||Date of Announcement of the Result||15th February 2018|
Note: Candidates needs to get latest updates about the dates as all the dates mentioned in the chart are tentative. Dates may change as per the final discretion of the AICTE.
CMAT 2018- Eligibility Criteria
All the candidates need to fulfill the eligibility criteria set by AICTE to appear in the CMAT, 2018. All the aspiring candidates, before applying for the examination, need to make sure that they have attained the minimum qualification to be eligible to apply thru the application form.
- First of all, candidate must be of Indian nationality.
- Since Minimum or maximum age limit has not been decided by AICTE to appear in the test, therefore, candidates need not worry about the age criteria.
- The minimum educational qualification of the candidates should be of graduation/ bachelor degree in any discipline.
- Candidates, who have appeared in the final year of the examination of the bachelor degree and if are expecting their result before the admission process starts, can also apply for the test in 2018.
How to apply for CMAT 2018?
All the eligible candidates, who have fulfilled the eligibility criteria to apply for the test, can apply for thru the online application form. Here are the details and step by step process about the application forms as how candidates can apply online thru the application form:
- As the notification publishes on the official website of AICTE, all the eligible candidates can start filling and submitting the online application form.
- First of all candidates need to open the official website where they will get the link of CMAT Online Application Form, 2018.
- Furthermore, candidates shall have to fill in all the details in the application form such as their name, educational qualification, date of birth etc.
- There will be a registration number and password which website will generate automatically. Candidates need to save the registration number and the password for later use.
Payment of Online Application Fee
In addition to all the details, candidates will have to make the payment of the application fee online as according to the ways given below:
- After all the details are filled in the application form, candidates will make the payment of application fee online.
- Application fee for all the candidates is Rs. 1400 while for the candidates who belong to the reserved category; the application fee is Rs. 700.
- Candidates can make the payment of the fee thru the credit card, debit card or net banking or by depositing cash in any of the SBI branches.
To apply for CMAT 2018: Click here
Examination Pattern, 2018
Since CMAT is an entrance examination for admission to pursue MBA from different institutions therefore candidates need to study the details of the examination pattern. With the study of the examination pattern, candidates can make the best strategy of their preparation.
Here are the details of the examination pattern-
- Question paper shall comprise of 100 questions.
- Total time duration of the question paper will be of 3 hours.
- Every question will bear 4 marks.
- Abstain from attempting doubtful questions as 1/4th marks are taken as penalty for every wrong answer.
Further details about the examination pattern are given in the tabular form in the following chart:
|S.No.||Name of the Subject of the Question paper||Number of Questions||Marks Allotted|
|3||Quantitative Techniques and data Interpretation||25||100|
CMAT Admit Card 2018
As candidates apply for the test, consequently admit card for the examination is issued to the candidates. Authority will release the admit card two or three weeks before the commencement of the examination. Below is the way as how candidates can download the CMAT Admit Card.
- Candidates who have registered thru the online application form, can download the admit card from the official website of AICTE.
- Cnadidates can download he admit card by submitting the required details in the given boxes on the website.
- The admit card downloaded will be in the pdf format.
- Most of all, ccandidates need to get their admit card printed out and bring that to the examination centre at the time of the examination otherwise they won’t be allowed to appear in the exam.
CMAT Answer Key
After the commencement of the test, AICTE releases the answer key of the question paper. With the answer key, candidates can check the answers of all the questions they have attempted in the examination. Since this test is computer based test, therefore making efforts to get the answer key from tertiary sources is a waste of time. If answer key is released, it will be only the official answer key.
CMAT Result 2018
- As per the latest notification, the result of CMAT 2018 examination has been announced on 15th February 2018. So, candidates can now check the result online.
- Candidates can check their result online on the official website of AICTE.
- There will be a scorecard for every candidate’s question paper.
- In the score card, candidates will get the total and sectional score along with the percentile they have attained in the test.
Check CMAT 2018 Result 2018: Click here
CMAT 2018 counselling process is possible to be conducted in the month of May 2018. Candidates will be invited for the counselling process based on their overall performance in the entrance test. The authority will further publish the merit list of candidates appeared in the entrance test. In case there will be no counselling process held then the candidates can apply for admission into management colleges based on their scorecard.