If you are going to appear in the CAT exam then you must have complete information regarding its eligibility criteria. Suppose you don’t meet with minimum eligibility criteria but applied for CAT exam; your form will be rejected in the verification process. For the convenience of our students, we are specifying the eligibility criteria for CAT 2019. Please read the information provided below and confirm whether you can meet the requisite age, educational and other criteria. If your answer is yes, then you may follow the link to CAT registration given at the end of this post.
CAT Eligibility Criteria 2019
- Interested applicants must hold a genuine bachelor’s degree with any discipline and secured minimum 50% marks or its equivalent CGPA. In case you belong to SC/ST/DA (Differently Abled), then the minimum mark secured by you is 45%.
- Appearing candidates are also qualified to apply but will have to submit their original degree certificate during final process.
- There is no age restriction in order to appear in CAT exam 2019.
- Candidates those hold a degree recognized by Ministry of HRD, Government of India (together with the Associate Membership Examination (AMICE) of the Institution of Civil Engineers (India) are also eligible to apply.
In order to apply for CAT 2019 candidates should have one of the following:
- They have complete graduation degree with a requisite percentage.
- They have complete any professional degree such as (CA/CS/ICWA) with a requisite percentage.
- They must be studying in final year of qualifying exam with requisite percentage.