If you are going to appear in the CAT exam 2017 then you must have complete information regarding its eligibility criteria. Suppose you don’t meet with minimum eligibility criteria but applied for CAT exam; your form will be rejected in the verification process. For the convenience of our students we are specifying below the eligibility criteria for CAT 2017.
- Interested applicants must hold a genuine bachelor’s degree with any discipline and secured minimum 50% marks or its equivalent CGPA. In case you belong to SC/ST/DA (Differently Abled), then the minimum mark secured by you is 45%.
- Appearing candidates are also qualified to apply but will have to submit their original degree certificate during final process.
- There is no age restriction in order to appear in CAT exam 2017.
- Candidates those hold a degree recognized by Ministry of HRD, Government of India (together with the Associate Membership Examination (AMICE) of the Institution of Civil Engineers (India) are also eligible to apply.
In order to apply for CAT 2017 candidates should have one of the following:
- They have complete gradation degree with requisite percentage.
- They have complete any professional degree such as (CA/CS/ICWA) with requisite percentage.
- They must be studying in final year of qualifying exam with requisite percentage.
Proceed to Apply- Click Here
CAT Other Info- Check Here
Feel free to Share your query with us, if any. We will try our level best to revert soon. Thanks