CAT Application Form 2017: Online registration is the first and extremely important stage for any entrance exam. If you fail to do online registration properly, your application will be cancelled by the concerned authority during screening process. So, all candidates are required to be quite attentive while filling up the application form for any entrance exam.
Check CAT Eligibility Criteria- Check Here
In case you are going to apply for CAT 2017, then here is the complete process for CAT 2016 online registration:
- Visit official website of CAT i.e. https://iimcat.ac.in/.
- Now find the link for CAT application form 2017 and hit that.
- Now you will be asked to register yourself by entering few relevant details.
- After providing the details, one registration id and password will be generated. Candidates are required to use that registration id and password in order to fill up the application form.
- Now upload scanned form of your signature, photograph and necessary documents.
- Finally remit the application fee.
Documents must be ready before starting the registration process for CAT:
- Necessary past educational documents such as class X, XII and Graduation Degree certificate etc.
- A genuine E-mail Id and Phone Number
- Work Experience related Documents
- Scanned form of your recent photograph and signature
- Name of preferred exam centers
- Names of IIM program to which candidates have desire to apply.
- The CAT 2017 registration process will start in the month of August 2016 (tentative).
- Registration process will be held through online mode only on its official website i.e. www.iimcat.ac.in.
- All candidates need to fill up the application very appropriately. No mistakes should be done by the candidates while filling up the application form.
- Candidates also need to select three exam centres as per their preference.
Feel free to Share your query with us, if any. We will try our level best to revert soon. Thanks