Management Aptitude Test is one of the most important entrance tests for admission in MBA programmes under various top business colleges in India. Applicants of all disciplines- arts, science, commerce, engineering, architecture, and medicine can pursue a career in Management after successfully clearing the MAT entrance exam. MAT is considered to be one of the toughest exams to crack. For qualifying this exam you need to put in a load of efforts. To get a better result, it is excellent and recommended to start preparing as early as possible. And for that first you must be go with a best study material and make your strategy to control your time and endeavor. In this article we will try to shed some light on the best study material of MAT entrance exam for the student’s convenience.
Some important reference books for MAT
- R.S. Agarwal – Reasoning
- S. Aggarwal – Math’s – XI & XII
- R.S.Aggarwal – Quantitative Aptitude
- R.D Sharma – Quantitative Aptitude
- S.L. Loni – Co-ordinate Geometry
- S.L. Loni – Plane Trigonometry (Part I)
- Hall & Knight – Higher Algebra
- Arihant Publication books for competitive exams
- Mat Secrets
- Magical Book on Quicker Maths M. Tyra
- Master the Mat
- 501 Word Analogy Questions
- Analytical Reasoning by M. K. Pendy
- Practice Book on quicker Maths M. Tyra & K. Kundan
- Problem solving (Puzzles) by K. Kundan
As above, we tried to list the name of important books for all the sections of MAT entrance exam. But just buying the MAT exam book or newspapers will not help. For clearing this exam you will have to plan a complete strategy and apply on it accordingly as well.
Team 99entranceexam wishes you all the success in the upcoming MAT Exam!!