AP ICET Counselling 2019- Candidates who are AP ICET qualified they must be aware with all related information about its counselling procedure. They will have to attend the counselling according to their ranks obtained in the merit list. Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test is conducted for admission to MBA and MCA courses offered by professional colleges and state universities.
AP counselling schedule has not released yet, therefore, we are currently unable to provide your related details. It’ll be notified to you after the exam conducting authority will release official notification related to the same.
List of Documents Must to Be Produced During AP ICET Counselling Procedure
Candidates will be required to produce two sets of photocopies of following certificates along with original:
- Qualifying degree Mark sheet and Passing Certificate
- Hall ticket or rank card of AP ICET.
- Class 12th Mark sheet.
- Caste Certificate as issued by the related authority.
- SSC or equivalent exam mark sheet.
- Seat allotment procedure is expecting to be started in the month of September 2019.
- Candidates need to enter their registration number, hall ticket, date of birth and password for login to their account.
- Now download the allotment order and challan form for making payment of fee.
- Make payment of required fee and report at your allotted college on the prescribed date.
A candidate who is failed to report at his/her allotted college on the prescribed date, he/she won’t be allowed for admission. This year, counselling procedure is possible to be conducted in four stages.