On behalf of APSCHE, Hyderabad. Sri Venkateswara University will organize the Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance test 2019 (AP ICET 2019). This state level entrance exam will offer admissions in various affiliated universities and colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
AP ICET 2019 will be conducted to grant admission in MBA and MCA course only. Official notification has been released on 20th February 2019. This article will provide candidates access to all the necessary details regarding this exam like expected exam date, eligibility criteria etc.
Latest: AP ICET 2019 is scheduled to be conducted on 26th April 2019. The application form will be available from 27th Feb 2019. You can apply here
AP ICET 2019 Important dates (Released)
Check out the official schedule for AP ICET 2019 and apply before the deadline mentioned:
|Main Events||Dates 2019|
|Official notification||20th Feb 2019|
|Start of online application form submission||27th Feb 2019|
|Last date to submit application form||27th March 2019|
|Availability of Admit ticket||Last week of April 2019|
|APICET exam date||26th April 2019|
|Release of answer key||Second week of May 2019|
|Result Declaration||Last week of May 2019|
|Start of counselling||Second week of July 2019|
AP ICET Application Form 2019: How to apply?
Candidates are requested to read the prospectus very carefully which is available on the official website.
- An Application can only be made through online process only.
- Application forms are expected to be released by 27th Feb 2019.
- AP ICET 2019 application form can be submitted by the 1st week of April 2019 without any late fees.
- Applicants have to fill in all the necessary details very carefully along with the scanned copy of all the mandatory documents.
- Candidates also need to submit a fee of Rs 450/- to conclude the application process.
- Always remember to take a print out of the application form for future references.
Application FEE for AP ICET 2019
- The application fee is Rs. 450/-
- The Fee payment can be made through AP Citizen Service Centers/Online Centres/ e-Seva Centres.
- It can also be paid by Debit and Credit card.
The Eligibility Criteria for AP ICET 2019 is different for MBA and MCA course as follows.
Nationality: – Candidate must be an Indian Citizen.
Nativity: Only local/Non-local status candidates from Andhra Pradesh can apply.
Minimum Marks Required: Applicant must have a minimum of 50% marks in qualifying exam for both MBA and MCA courses.
Eligibility Criteria for MCA:
- Must have a 3 years degree with a 10+2+3 pattern in any stream from a UGC recognized university.
- Must have passed with mathematics as one of the subjects in 10th
Eligibility Criteria for MBA:
- Must have a pass in 3 years bachelor degree from any recognized university
- Passed in mathematics as of the subject in 12th or graduation level.
Exam Pattern for AP ICET 2019
Have a look at the exam pattern for AP ICET:
|Mode of Exam||Online mode|
|Exam Duration||150 minutes|
|Session||There will be two sessions. Candidate can be allotted any one of these two|
|Exam Language||Section A and B will in English and Telugu while Section C will be in English only|
|Type of Questions||Multiple choice questions|
|No. of Questions||200 questions|
|Negative marking||There will be no negative marking|
AP ICET 2019 Exam Centers
AP ICET 2019 will be conducted in many locations across Andhra Pradesh. Here is the list of possible locations for this exam.
Chittoor, East Godavari, Anantapur, Hyderabad, Guntur, Visakhapatnam, Kurnool, Krishna, Prakasam, West Godavari, YSR Kadapa, Sri Ramulu Nellore, Vizianagaram , Srikakulam.
Admit card for AP ICET can be downloaded from the last week of April 2019. Candidates just need to enter their application no. and date of birth to access their admit card or hall ticket.
Answer keys will be released within 2 to 3 days after the exam. A Written request can be sent to the authorities if any candidate has an issue with the uploaded answer keys.
AP ICET 2019 Results
The Result is expected to be declared in the last week of May 2019. A rank card can also be downloaded online. Rank will be decided according to the marks scored by the candidates in AP ICET 2019.
25% is the qualifying mark in AP ICET 2019 for general candidates whereas there is no qualifying marks criterion for SC/ST candidates.
AP ICET Counselling 2019
Counselling for AP ICET 2019 will start from the month of July 2019. Candidates will be allowed to fill in their choices of course and colleges as per their ranks in the merit list.
It is mandatory for a candidate to participate in counseling in order to get the admission. Final admission will be granted only after the conclusion of document verification process.