AP ICET (Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test) 2017 will be held in the month of May, 2017 (tentative date) for aspirants seeking admission to MBA and MCA courses offered by Professional colleges and universities in Andhra Pradesh. Interested and eligible candidates are permitted to submit their applications in online mode from 1st March 2017.
AP ICET 2017 application form is available from 1st March 2017. Apply Here
AP ICET 2017-2018 Exam Schedule
We are sharing below all important dates related to AP ICET exam for the upcoming session 2017-2018. Below specified dates are tentative which will be updated after release of the exam notification.
|Exam Events||Tentative Schedule|
|Beginning date for submission of online applications||1st March 2017|
|End date to submit the application form without any late fee||5th April 2017|
|End date to submit the application form with late amount of Rs. 500/-||12th April 2017|
|End date to submit the application form with late amount of Rs. 1500/-||19th April 2017|
|End date to submit the application form with late amount of Rs. 2000/-||26th April 2017|
|Hall ticket can be downloaded from||28th April 2017|
|Examination date||2nd May 2017|
|Preliminary Key would be announced||4th May 2017|
|Deadline to submit objection against Preliminary Key||7th May 2017|
|Final key and result gets announced||10th May 2017|
- As a citizen of India, candidate should be fulfilling the local / non-local status requirements as mentioned in the Andhra Pradesh State Educational Institutions.
- Candidates those are not Indian Nationals are required to fulfill the criteria as specified by the University.
- Minimum Educational Qualification for MBA Programme: Minimum three year duration Bachelor’s degree along with obtaining at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST category applicants).
- Minimum Educational Qualification for MCA Programme: Minimum three year duration Bachelor’s degree along with obtaining minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST category applicants). Candidates should have studied Mathematics as one of the subjects at intermediate level.
- Students appearing in the final year exam are also eligible to apply for the test.
- The concerned authority has specified the qualifying marks for AP ICET 2017 is 25%, no minimum marks has been notified for aspirants belonging to SC/ST category applicants.
Collect the following documents before you begin the application procedure for AP ICET 2017:
- After obtaining the above mentioned documents, candidates need to open the URL of official portal i.e. http://www.apicet.net.in/.
- Now click the dedicated link for “Apply Online” on the home page.
- Do the payment of registration fee (Rs. 450/-) either by using AP Online or through credit card/debit card.
- After making the payment of aforesaid amount, you can proceed to online application form filling process.
- Fill up all necessary details according to the sections of application form.
- Upload the photograph and signature of size less than 30 KB and 15 KB respectively.
- After submission of the form take a printout of the same for future references.
Follow the details specified below for the exam pattern of AP ICET 2017
- It will be an objective type test.
- All questions will be multiple choice questions.
- There will be 200 questions in total consisting 1 mark for each question.
- Duration of the test will be two and half hours (150 minutes).
- Candidates are instructed to bring black or blue point pen while coming to the examination centre.
Distribution of Questions:
Section A: Analytical Ability
Section B: Mathematical Ability
|Algebraical and Geometrical Ability||30|
Section-C: Communication Ability
|Business and Computer Terminology||10|
All those applicants who have successfully submitted their application form are permitted to download their admit card/hall ticket in the month of April, 2017 (tentative). Actual details can be provided to you after release of its official notification.
Result of the test would be announced online for candidates who have obtained minimum qualifying marks (50 out of 200) in the exam, however this criteria is not applicable to SC/ST category students. Answer sheets of candidates will be evaluated with utmost care, however if you’re not satisfied with your marks then you can put a request of re-verification with the payment of Rs. 1,000/- by D.D. drawn in favor of the Convener, APICET – 2016 and payable at Andhra University, Visakhapatnam on any Nationalized Bank. Your request should be generated within 15 days from declaration of the result, otherwise it won’t be accepted.