The BSAUEEE exam is now known by the name of CIEAT. It is a common entrance exam conducted by the B. S. Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute Of Science And Technology (formerly B. S. Abdur Rahman Crescent University). The aim of this exam is to select the candidates for admission into the B.Tech degree course. Interested candidates who are looking to appear for the BSAUEEE 2021 need to fill and submit the online application form. Before filling the form, candidates are advised to ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria. All the necessary details regarding the application process are provided in this article.
Table of Contents
BSAUEEE 2021 Important Dates
|Main Events||Tentative Dates|
|Availability of online application form||1st week of January 2021|
|Last date for application form submission||Last week of April 2021|
|Issuance of Admit card||3rd week of April 2021|
|Examination date (in the institute campus)||3rd week of April 2021|
|Examination date (other campuses)||Last week of April 2021|
|Result declaration||2nd week of May 2021|
|Starting of the counselling process||Yet to be announced|
BSAUEEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The basic eligibility criteria to be fulfilled in order to appear for the BSAUEEE 2021 is given below. All the aspiring candidates need to meet all these criteria.
For B.Tech Admission
- Age Criteria: The age of a candidate should not be more than 21 years as on 30th June 2021.
- Educational qualification: The aspirant must have passed the class 12th examination with physics, mathematics and chemistry subjects with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks.
- Candidates looking to pursue B.Tech in biotechnology can have Biology instead of Mathematics as their subject at class 12th level.
For B.Tech Lateral Entry
- Age Criteria: The age of an applicant must not be more than 21 years as on 30th June 2021.
- Educational qualification: Applicants need to have a 3 year diploma in Engineering/ Technology with at least 60% marks.
- Aspirants having a B.Sc. degree with at least 60% marks and Mathematics as a subject can also apply.
BSAUEEE 2021 Application Form
Those who are looking to apply need to fill and submit an online application form before the last date. To access the application form, candidates have to visit the official website of the institute. Complete details regarding the application process are provided below.
- After accessing the application form online, candidates need to enter their personal, academic, and contact details.
- In the next step, aspirants need to upload the scanned images of the passport size photograph and signature.
- Candidates must fill the details accurately otherwise the application form might get rejected.
- After filling the application form completely the candidates must submit the application form along with the prescribed application fees.
- Aspirants are advised to keep a hardcopy of the duly filled application form safe for future requirements.
- The BSAUEEE application fee is the same for all candidates i.e. Rs. 1000/-
- Interested candidates can pay the fees online using a credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- Alternatively, aspirants may pay the fees offline through a demand draft or cash at the institute’s fee counter.
BSAUEEE Admit Card 2021
- Those candidates who will register before the last date will be able to download the admit card online through the official website.
- In order to download the admit card, candidates are required to provide the registration details.
- Basic details regarding the examination like date, time, and venue will be mentioned on the admit card.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall without an admit card.
BSAUEEE 2021 Exam Pattern
The interested candidates can know more about the BSAUEE 2021 using the exam pattern given below.
- Type of questions: Objective type MCQ
- Number of questions: 100
- Duration of exam: 2 hours
- Maximum marks: 100 marks
- Marking pattern: Each question will carry 1 mark
- Language of questions: 100
|Subject||Number of questions||Total marks|
|Total||100 questions||100 marks|
BSAUEEE 2021 Result
- Soon after the exam, the institute will declare the result online via official website.
- Tentatively, result will be announced in the month of May 2021.
- Candidates will be able to check their results by providing their roll number and date of birth, etc.
- Along with the result, authorities will publish the merit list of the candidates qualified for admission.
- Those who will get their names in the merit list will be called take part in the counselling process.
Ans: The application form will be available in online mode only.
Ans: Those candidates who will be found ineligible even after getting the admission will not be allowed to pursue the course. Admission of such candidates will be cancelled immediately.
Ans:Yes, the institute provides scholarships to the newly joined students based on the marks secured by them in the Maths, Physics, Chemistry subjects or in the diploma. Some scholarships are also available for the rest of the students.
Ans: You may contact the university in any of the following two ways.
Helpline number: +91 95432 77888
Email id: [email protected]
Ans: The duration of the examination will be 2 hours. Questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
0 thoughts on “BSAUEEE 2021: Application form, Important dates, Eligibility and Dates”
I want previous year questions
A v.Good morning sir .,
I want to prepare for entrance exam.. where can I get previous year question papers of bsaueee .!
Plz arrange me previous years question papers sir!