Having information regarding BLDE UGET exam pattern is really essential in case you are preparing for this test. Getting comfortable with syllabus and exam pattern will help you to score considerable marks in the test. The exam pattern of BLDE UGET will deliver basic and internal information of questions paper which means the number of questions going to be asked in the test, exam duration, maximum marks, marking scheme, rules of negative marking or not etc.
- The test will be conducted most probably in the month of May 2021.
- The test will consist of Chemistry, Physics and Biology/Bio-technology papers.
- There will be 180 questions in total among which 60 questions are asked from Physics, 60 from Chemistry and rest 60 from Biology.
- Looking into the exam duration is 180 minutes.
- Answer should be marked on an OMR (Optical Mark Reader)
- There will be one mark for each correct response.
- There is no any provision of negative marking in the test.
- If you have marked multiple answers for a single question then no mark will be provided to you.
BLDE UGET 2021 Syllabus
Questions are asked in the test according to the syllabus of Biology (Botany and Zoology)/Bio-technology, Physics and Chemistry of PUC I and II year as intimated by Pre University Board of Karnataka.
Important Instructions for the Exam
- Candidates are only permitted to use ball point pen with black ink while marking answers in the OMR sheet.
- Candidates are instructed to reach the exam centre one hour before commencement of the test.
- Candidates are instructed to mention Version Code, booklet number, TAT number on the OMR answer sheet in the space provided.
- During the test duration, no candidates will be permitted to leave the examination hall.