Birla Vishwakarma Mahavidyalaya Anand: The Birla Vishvakarma Mahavidyalaya (BVM) is going to invite applications from interested and eligible candidates for admission to various engineering courses at UG, PG and doctoral levels. Applicants, who want admission to Birla Vishvakarma Mahavidyalaya must submit their duly filled application form on or before the due date. Aspirants can check complete details regarding BVM, Anand from the below post.
Table of Contents
Key features of Birla Vishwakarma Mahavidyalaya Anand
- Established in: 1948
- Location: Anand, Gujarat
- Approved By: AICTE
- Affiliated To: Gujarat Technological University
- Contact Number: 91 -2692 230104
About the institute
Founded in the year 1948 as a private and self-financing institution, Birla Vishvakarma Mahavidyalaya (BVM) is a grant-aided engineering college situated in Vallabh Vidyanagar, Gujarat, India. At the time of its inception, the college was affiliated to the Bombay University. Later in 1958, it has become a government college, and got the affiliation from Gujarat Technological University. Birla Vishvakarma Mahavidyalaya is approved by the AICTE, MHRD and DTE-state government of Gujarat.
The institution offers following engineering courses at UG, PG & Doctoral level. All the courses offered by this institute are approved by the AICTE.
Bachelor courses (B.Tech)
- B.Tech in Computer Engineering
- B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
- B.Tech in Civil Engineering
- B.Tech in Electrical Engineering
- B.Tech in Electronics Engineering
- B.Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering (Self Finance Program)
- B.Tech in Information Technology (Self Finance Program)
- B.Tech in Production Engineering
Master courses (M.Tech)
- M.Tech in Construction Engineering and Management
- Master of Industrial Hygiene & safety (MIHS)
- M.Tech in Structural Engineering
- M.Tech in Infrastructure Project Management
- M.Tech in Transportation System Engineering
- M.Tech in Power System
- M.Tech in Environmental Engineering
- M.Tech in Computer Engineering
- M.Tech in Machine Design
- PhD in Electrical Engineering
- PhD in Mechanical Engineering
- PhD in Civil Engineering
- PhD in Structural and Transportation Engineering
Birla Vishwakarma Mahavidyalaya Anand Admission Procedure
Apart from offering admissions to high school graduates belongs to the state of Gujarat, the college offers admissions to candidates from other states as well, through a competitive entrance examination.
- Tuition Fee for UG level courses: Rs 1, 07, 000/- per year
- Tuition Fee for PG level courses: 1, 19,000- per year
Facilities available at Birla Vishwakarma Mahavidyalaya Anand
The BVM campus gives spacious and ventilated classrooms & tutorial rooms, well equipped laboratories, a big library with large volume of books and huge seating capacity, auditorium, computer centre, cafeteria, sports facility, separate hostel for boys and girls, gymnasium and medical facility. The campus also offers the ramp for physically disabled students.
The institute has an active placement cell and a personality development cell. The cell manages the student development programme and teacher training programme via Infosys campus connect programme. BVM offers the career counselling and job placement to its students. Various MNCs like TCS, Infosys, Essar, Wipro, ABB, HCL, Torrent Power, Siemens and L&T visit BVM campus every year for job placement.
Birla Vishwakarma Mahavidyalaya Anand Contact details
BVM Engineering College, Vallabh Vidyanagar – 388 120
Phone number: 02692-230-104
Fax: +91 2692 230762
Email: [email protected]