Candidates, who are appearing in Bihar ITICAT, they must have information related to its exam pattern. Through this post, I’ll let you know complete information regarding Bihar ITICAT exam pattern. Before you start your preparation for ITICAT 2023 please collect all possible information about the paper pattern. But, for the same, you don’t need to visit a number of websites as all can be found here. Please read this post for further information.
Bihar ITICAT Exam Pattern 2023
Go through some of the notable information related to Bihar ITICAT exam pattern:
- The language mode of question paper will be Hindi as well as English.
- All questions will be objective type only and candidates have to answer questions on OMR answer sheet.
- Candidates must follow the instructions available on the answer sheet.
- They need to fill the particulars at the backside of answer sheet by using blue/black ball point pen.
- Candidates need to put their signature at the requisite place otherwise their answer sheet stands cancelled.
- The exam will be of two hours and fifteen minutes.
- Candidates will get 2 marks for every correctly attempted question.
- There will be no negative marking in the exam.
Question Paper Pattern
Below you can find some important details about Bihar ITI exam pattern, please have a look:
- Questions are going to be asked from Mathematics, General Science, and General Knowledge.
- The Mathematics section will contain 50 questions of 100 marks;
- The General Science section will contain 50 questions of 100 marks;
- The General Knowledge section will contain 50 questions of 100 marks;
|Subjects Involved||No. of Questions||Marks Specified|
Admit card is an essential document, a candidate needs to bring for appearing in the exam. Failing to produce admit card at the exam center will restrict candidates from appearing in the exam. Candidates can download their respective admit card from the official website of Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) or the direct link will be also provided at our portal. Stay connected for latest updates.
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here