BHU UET Application Form 2019: The complete application process for BHU UET will be made in online mode from its official website. Candidates are informed that they are not allowed to purchase application form and bulletin in offline mode and hence they need to register and complete the application procedure in online mode only. Please fill up your application form as per the official guidelines; incomplete application or application having wrong information is liable to get rejected by the concerned authority. So please be careful while filling your application.
Latest: BHU UET 2019 application form is now available. Please apply using the link below.
BHU UET Application Form 2019: Entrance Test Fee/Application Fee
Details related to BHU UET application fee are as follows:
- For all courses [(excluding Shastri (Hons.)]: Rs. 500/- (Rs. 250/- for SC/ST category candidates)
- For Shastri (Hons.): Rs.200/- (Rs.100/- for SC/ST)
In case candidates are applying for more than one course they need to pay the fee for each subsequent application and details are as follows:
- For all courses: Rs. 200/- (Rs. 100/- for SC/ST category candidates)
Once you are done with filling up the process of your application, you need to do the payment of application fee via one of the following methods we are specifying below:
- In online mode, you can remit the fee by using the debit card/credit card.
- Candidates can also do the payment through bank challan at any branch of HDFC bank. The process is simple. Candidates need to download the challan from entrance test portal after filling up the application form. Candidates can go to any HDFC branch for the payment of requisite fee.
- Application fee paid by candidates is neither refundable nor transferable to another course.
- Suppose you have paid the amount as specified for SC/ST category then you’ll be considered under this category only.
Instructions for Candidates
- Please remember your email ID and mobile number as it will be required through the entire admission process.
- Before starting the application process, please keep scanned images of your photograph & signature ready in JPG format.
- Candidates are advised to use black sketch pen for signature.
- Candidates will be required to affix their respective photograph on the admit card.
The exam will be conducted at Varanasi, Mirzapur, Lucknow, Gorakhpur, Delhi, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Chennai, Vadodara, Bhopal, Dimapur, Kochi, Jaipur, Allahabad, Bhubaneshwar.
Important Notes for Aspirants
For Applicants of BPA, BFA and B.P.Ed.
- The test for BFA, BPA and B.P.Ed programmes will be held at the pre-fixed centres by the University. However, the physical fitness test for B.P.Ed is going to be organized at Varanasi only.
- Candidates, whose names are found in the merit list, would be further invited to attend the Physical fitness test/Practical exam held at Varanasi centre only.
- Those are eligible for physics fitness test/practical exam; they should come with the preparation of staying for minimum 2-3 days.
For All Applicants
- The University holds the right of cancelling any exam centre without giving any pre-notice or reason. Therefore, it is advised to candidates to choose maximum five centres as their preferences.
- The centre allotted to a candidate will be mentioned on his/her admit card. He/she should keep in his/her mind that the centre, once allotted, won’t be changed under any circumstances.
- The University may cancel any outstation centre due to either inadequate number of candidates or any other reason.
- The University will only allot Varanasi centre to Blind candidates.
An application form will be assumed as successfully submitted only after payment of requisite fee thru one of the modes mentioned above.
Visit here to apply online for the exam
Reasons for Rejection of Application Form
- If you have submitted your form but not made the payment of requisite application fee.
- Any other errors, if found by the University.