A candidate will be assumed as eligible for admission if he/she meets all eligibility criteria specified by the university, appears in the UET, qualify the test and complete all other formalities required. Admission of candidates will be completely based on candidates’ merit in the test, availability of seats in the particular course and according to norms of the university. The formalities of admission procedure will begin just after the declaration of UET 2019 result.
BHU UET Admission Procedure 2019
- Call letters to candidates will be issued by the concerned Head of the Department/Coordinator.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive a password to their registered email id and mobile number for login on the entrance exam portal i.e. bhuonline.in.
- Candidates are informed that there will be no postal dispatch of call letter.
- Thereafter the university will conduct a computerized counselling procedure and it will be compulsory for all shortlisted candidates.
BHU UET Counselling 2019 Details
Candidates will have to go through a few steps during counselling procedure and these steps are as follows:
Step 1: Online Preference Entry (on or after receiving of Call Letter)
Filling up an online preference entry form is the first step the counselling procedure and it will be as follows:
- Honours Subject [Subject Combination]-[for B.Sc.(Hons.)]
- Honours Subject- for BA(Hons)
- Course choice: This option is available for admission to more than one course.
- Location preference
- Seat Type: Whether its regular fee only or paid seat.
Step 2: Major Activity on the day of Counselling
- Reach the counselling venue as per the date and time mentioned in the call letter. Now contact to the concerned Incharge and show your presence by signing the attendance sheet.
- Contact teachers and discuss regarding available Honours/Course Combinations, fee structure and location, hostel availability etc. Change in preference can be done at this stage. Once the preference is signed and confirmed, candidates will not be able to change it at the later stage.
- If you are provisionally admitted then contact the concerned Incharge and collect your provisional admission letter.
- Thereafter, candidates are required to do the payment of admission fee which can be done through online mode via credit card or debit card or in the form of cash at the fee counters.
Step 3: Major Activities on the Next Day of Counselling
It will be documentation procedure where candidates will have to show the evidence of fee payment and original documents.