BHU PET Result: Banaras Hindu University conducts PET exam for admission to several postgraduate programmes and the exam is usually conducted in the month of April/May every year. A huge numbers of candidates appear in this exam every year. Candidates can collect all related information of BHU PET at our portal however in this page we are targeting info associated with its result. Before going further to discuss the process of downloading BHU PET result first let’s concentrate on marking approach followed by the university. Go through the details furnished below:
- There will be negative marking system in this exam.
- Three marks will be awarded for every correct answer.
- There is a provision for deduction of one mark for every incorrect response.
- Questions which are unattempted, do not hold any marks i.e. zero mark will be awarded.
BHU PET Result
As there will be negative marking for incorrect answer therefore we advise candidates to be careful while answering questions. Result of candidates will be prepared based on the aggregate marks acquired by them in the test. The minimum qualifying marks will be fixed by the university and it’ll depend upon numerous factors such as complexity level of the exam, how many students appeared in the exam, questions type, common marks achieved by candidates etc.
How to Check BHU PET Result?
In order to check your result, please go through the process we are specifying below:
- Open the official website link in your browser i.e. http://bhuonline.in/.
- Search the link for PET result you’ll find this link at its home page.
- Once the link is found, you need to click the same.
- After clicking that link, a new page will appear on the screen.
- The page will ask you regarding the roll number.
- Enter your valid roll number and hit the submit button.
- That’s all! You can see your result available on the screen.
Direct link to check your result: Activated Soon
If you have any related queries of BHU PET result feel free to share with us by using the comment box mentioned below.