Banaras Hindu University is going to invite applications from eligible candidates for admission to various B.Sc and B.Pharma courses through entrance exam namely BHU B.Sc Nursing and B.Pharm (Ay) Exam 2024.
Candidates seeking admission in BHU especially in B.SC and B.Pharma are needed to appear in the all India competitive entrance examination. It is a medical entrance examination which conducts after 12th examination. In order to appear in the entrance examination candidates have to submit their BHU online application form before due date.
Interested and eligible candidates can check complete details regarding BHU B.Sc Nursing and B.Pharm (Ay) Exam 2024 below in this article.
Table of Contents
BHU B.Sc Nursing and B.Pharm (Ay) Exam 2024 Important dates
Please check out the important dates related to BHU B.Sc Nursing and B.Pharm (Ay) Exam 2024. We will furnish the actual dates soon.
|Dates for B.Sc Nursing
|Dates for B.Pharm (Ay)
|Online Applications will available from
|Last date for the receiving of duly filled in online application form
|Date of entrance examination
BHU B.Sc Nursing and B.Pharm (Ay) 2024 Eligibility Criteria
First of all, candidates should satisfy the important eligibility criteria before appearing in the entrance test. The eligibility criteria for BHU B.Sc Nursing and B.Pharm (Ay) Exam are as follows:
- Only the Indian national can apply for the exam.
- Applicant should have intermediate / 12th or equivalent qualification with science subjects namely Physics, chemistry and Biology and English from recognized school/board/university.
- Candidates must clear the qualifying examination with securing minimum of 50% aggregate marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST Category)
- Candidates, who are appearing in the qualifying examination, may also eligible to appear in the entrance exam. However they need to submit the documents of passing examination/mark sheet at the time of counseling.
- The age of candidate should in between 17 to 25 years as on 31st December of Examination year.
BHU B.Sc Nursing and B.Pharm (Ay) Exam 2024 Application Form: How to apply?
If you are willing to get admission into B.Sc Nursing or B.Pharm (Ay) programme then you will have to follow the steps as given below. Please ensure that you have not committed any sort of mistakes before submission of the form. A single mistake may lead to the rejection of your application form.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of BHU i.e. bhuonline.in/
- Candidates should visit the BHU portal (after the release of official notification) in order to fill the online application form.
- First of all, candidates have to register themselves and thereafter they become able to access the application form.
- In order to do registration process, candidates must possess a valid email id.
- After the successful registration to this website, candidates can access and fill the B.Sc nursing entrance examination form.
- Candidates are advised to fill the important details very carefully and correctly.
To know the complete application fill in process, candidates can visit the official website.
Candidates from general and OBC category have to pay Rs 1000/ as necessary application fee. In case of SC/ST category, the candidates have to pay Rs 600/ as application fee
BHU B.Sc Nursing and B.Pharm (Ay) Exam 2024 Exam Pattern
- The written entrance examination will consist of 100 multiple choice type questions from physics, chemistry and Zoology and botany subjects.
- Each question will carry 4 marks.
- Duration of entrance exam will be 2 hours.
- There will also negative marking. For each wrong response 1 mark will be deducted.
Syllabus: The entrance examination will include questions from physics, chemistry and Zoology and botany subjects of 12th standard.
BHU B.Sc Nursing and B.Pharm (Ay) Exam 2024 Selection Process
- In order to qualify the entrance examination, candidates have to achieve the minimum 50% marks (40% in case of candidates from SC/ST Category).
- The final selection of candidates is truly done through merit which is prepared on the basis of marks scored in written entrance examination.
- Candidates, who are working in any organization, have to show the NOC (No Objection Certificate) from that organization.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question 1: How many questions are there in the exam?
Answer: There will be 100 questions in total.
Question 2: What types of questions are asked in the exam?
Answer: Only multiple-choice questions are asked.
Question 3: What will be the duration of entrance exam?
Answer: The exam will be conducted for a duration of 2 hours.
For more news and updates, stay tuned with 99entranceexam
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here