BHU LLB Entrance Test 2021 is going to be conducted by the Banaras Hindu University (BHU) for admission into its LLB and BA LLB courses. Those candidates who are looking for admission into these courses through the entrance test need to fill and submit the application form before the last date. The application process of BHU LLB admission 2021 is expected to begin in the month of February 2021. The admissions will be offered on the basis of an entrance exam to be held in more than 115 exam cities all over India. Interested candidates can find all the required BHU LLB Entrance Test 2021 details from this post.
BHU LAW 2021 Important Dates
|Main Events||Tentative Dates|
|Availability of the application form||2nd week of February 2021|
|Last date for the application form submission||3rd week of March 2021|
|Releasing date of the admit card||2nd week of May 2021|
|Date of entrance exam||3rd week of May 2021|
|Declaration of result||3rd week of June 2021|
|Starting of the counselling process||July 2021|
BHU LLB Entrance Test 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria that a candidate needs to fulfill are different for LLB and BA LLB courses as explained below.
- The candidates must have completed BA/ B.Sc./ B.Com/ Shastri or any other degree (in 10+2+3 pattern) recognized by the bar council of India with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
- Applicants should not be older than 30 years as on 1st July 2021.
BA LLB (Hons)
- Candidates should have passed the 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board in India or outside a minimum of 50% marks (45% for OBC and 40% for SC/ ST candidates).
- As on 1st July 2021, the age of an applicant should not be more than 20 years as on 1st July 2021 (22 years for SC/ ST and OBC candidates).
- Those candidates who are going to appear for the 10+2 exam in the year 2021 are also eligible.
BHU LLB Application Form 2021
The application form for Banaras Hindu University LLB Entrance Test 2021 will release on the official portal i.e. www.bhuonline.in. Interested and eligible candidates who are seeking admissions need to visit this portal in order to apply. The detailed application process is explained below.
- First of all, candidates need to register on the official portal by providing some of their basic details.
- Once registered, aspirants will get the login credentials which can be further used for future logins.
- In the next step, applicants have to provide their personal, contact, and educational details.
- Apart from this, candidates are required to upload scanned images of their passport size photograph and signature.
- While filling the form, candidates should ensure that all the details are correct. Otherwise, the application form might get rejected.
- Next, the aspirants have to pay the required application fee.
- It is advised to take a printout of the application form submitted for future references.
The application fees to be paid are different for various categories as given below.
- SC, ST, and PWD candidates: Rs. 300/-
- All other categories: Rs. 600/-
Mode of payment
The application fees can be paid either in online or offline mode.
- Online Mode: To pay the fees online, candidates can use a credit card/ debit card or internet banking.
- Offline Mode: The fees can also be paid offline using a bank challan at any branch of the HDFC bank.
BHU LLB Entrance Test 2021 Admit Card
- It is expected that the BHU will publish the admit cards for BHU LLB Entrance Test 2021 one week prior to the exam date.
- To download the admit card, candidates have to visit the official website of the university.
- It is necessary to enter the registration ID in order to download the admit card.
- Authorities will send Emails/ SMS regarding the release of an admit card to the candidates.
- Aspirants have to affix their passport size photographs on the space provided on the admit card.
- It is necessary to carry the valid admit card at the time of the exam. Otherwise, candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- Apart from the admit card, it is also compulsory to carry one photo ID proof at the examination centre.
BHU LLB Exam Pattern 2021
Those candidates who are preparing for the BHU LLB Entrance Test 2021 should know the exam pattern explained below.
- Examination mode: Both online and offline
- Number of questions: 159
- Type of questions: Objective type multiple choice questions
- Duration of exam: 2 hours
- Language of exam: English and Hindi
- Total Marks: 450
- Marking Pattern: 3 marks will be given for every correct answer.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
BHU LLB Entrance Test 2021 Result
- The university will upload the provisional answer keys within 5 days of conducting the exam.
- Aspirants will also be allowed to challenge the answer keys by paying the processing fee of Rs. 100/-.
- Then, the university will declare the final result after evaluating the challenges submitted against the answer keys.
- Authorities will also prepare a merit list based on the marks secured by the candidates in the BHU LLB Entrance Test 2021.
- Those candidates who will score more than cut off marks will be allowed to participate in the counselling process.
BHU LLB Counselling 2021
- The counselling schedule for BHU LLB Admission 2021 will be available after the declaration of the result.
- In the counselling process, seats will be allotted to the candidates as per their performance in the test.
- While reporting for the counselling, it is compulsory for all candidates to carry the original documents for verification purposes.
- The following documents will be required at the time of the counselling.
- Mark sheet of the qualifying exam.
- BHU LLB Entrance Test 2021 admit card
- SC/ ST/ OBC Certificate (if applicable)
- Sports quota certificate (if applicable)
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- High School Certificate and Mark Sheet
- Intermediate Certificate and Mark Sheet
- Certificate of being the son/daughter of a permanent in-service employee/ retired/ re-employed/ deceased employee of BHU in a prescribed format.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question – 1: In which mode does the BHU LLB Entrance Test 2021 is going to be conducted?
Answer: The candidates must know that BHU LLB Entrance Test 2021 is going to be conducted in both online and offline mode. Aspirants need to select in which mode they want to appear for the exam while filling details in the application form.
Question – 2: Can I apply for the re-checking/ re-evaluation of answer sheets in case I am not satisfied with my result?
Answer: No, rechecking or re-evaluation of the answer sheets is not allowed at any stage of the admission process.
Question – 3: Date and timing of the offline and online exams are going to be the same or different?
Answer: The examination in both modes will be held on the same date and time.
Question – 4: From what subjects the questions in the BHU LLB Entrance Test 2021 are going to be asked?
Answer: The questions will be asked from legal aptitude, basic aptitude, general awareness, and language comprehension topics.
Question – 5: I am not able to download my admit card from the official website?
Answer: In case of a problem with downloading the admit card, you should contact the office of the controller of examinations, BHU, Varanasi on help desk phone number and email ID available on the University’s website.
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here