Admission into the 4-year B.Sc Nursing course offered by the Banaras Hindu University will be given on the basis of entrance exam. The entrance exam is supposed to be held in August 2022 and will be conducted in offline mode. Candidates can fill the application form for admission through online mode from June 2022. It is suggested that the candidates ensure their eligibility before applying for the exam. Applications once submitted cannot be withdrawn and no refunded of application fee will be granted. This article provides the candidates complete details related to BHU B.Sc Nursing 2022 admission process.
BHU B.Sc Nursing 2022
- Registered candidates should carefully select the appropriate application form (B.Sc Nursing/ B.Pharma (Ayurveda) entrance examination form).
- Incomplete applications and applications received after last date shall be rejected. Submission of multiple applications must also be avoided.
- For any issues, the candidates can reach the help desk set up inside the university campus.
- The 4 year duration of the course also includes compulsory internship.
- A valid email id is a must for registration for the nursing course. Important communication can be made through this email id only.
- In case of unavailability, the candidates should contact the office of the Director Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi – 221005.
- A printout of the filled and submitted application form should be kept by the candidates for future correspondence.
BHU B.Sc Nursing 2022 Important Dates
The official dates related to BHU B.Sc Nursing 2022 are given in the table below:
|Availability of online application form||June 2022|
|Last date for submission of application form||July 2022|
|Admit card release date||August 2022|
|Entrance exam date||August 2022|
|Result declaration||September 2022|
|Beginning of counseling||September 2022|
BHU B.Sc Nursing Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria mandatory for appearing in the BHU B.Sc Nursing 2022 entrance exam are as follows:
|Nationality||Candidates of Indian nationality are eligible to appear for the exam.|
|Age limit||As on 31st December 2022, the minimum and maximum age limit for the nursing exam is 17 years and 25 years respectively.|
|Academic qualification||A pass in class 12th or equivalent exam Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects is required.|
|Qualifying marks||The candidates should have scored a minimum of 50% marks (40% for SC/ ST/ OBC- NCL candidates) in their class 12th or equivalent exam.|
|Other||Applicants appearing in their class 12th or equivalent exam in the year 2020 are also eligible.|
|Physical standards||Only physically, mentally and medically fit candidates are eligible for the admissions.|
Note: Physically challenged candidates are not eligible for B.Sc Nursing course.
BHU B.Sc Nursing 2022 Application Form
Interested candidates can register themselves online for BHU B.Sc Nursing 2022 at www.bhu.ac.in/ims or www.formzero.in/imsbhu. After successful registration, the candidates will be able to fill their application form, also through online mode. The application form will be available from June 2022 to July 2022.
- Candidates can fill the application form by providing basic details of their personal and educational life.
- In addition to this, the candidates will also have to upload scanned copies of their photograph, thumb impression and signature into the application form.
- Aadhaar details are also required for filling the application form. However, those who do not have an Aadhaar card can use any other identity issued by the Government.
- Carefully check the details filled into the application form as incorrect details may lead to rejection of the application.
- Once all the details are provided and cross-checked, the candidates can make final submission of the form.
- Along with the application form, a prescribed amount of application fee will also be submitted.
- The application fee will be Rs. 1000/- for general/ OBC candidates and Rs. 600/- for SC/ ST candidates.
- Payment of application fee can be done through, debit card, credit card, internet banking or through challan.
BHU B.Sc Nursing 2022 Exam Pattern
Check below the pattern for the BHU B.Sc Nursing 2022 entrance exam:
- Exam mode: Pen & paper based
- Medium of test: Both English & Hindi
- Duration of exam: 2 hours
- Type of questions: Objective type
- Number of questions: 100
- Total marks: 400
- Marking scheme: Each right answer will fetch 4 marks to the candidates
- Negative marking: There will be no negative marking.
|Subjects||Number of questions||Maximum marks|
BHU B.Sc Nursing Admit Card
- BHU B.Sc Nursing 2022 admit card for successfully registered candidates will be made available in online mode.
- Admit card will sent on the registered email address and the candidates can download it from their respective accounts.
- It is expected that the admit card will release in the last week of May 2022.
- Candidates, after downloading, should take a printout of the admit card and carry it to the exam center on exam day.
- The admit card must be kept safe as it will also be required at the time of admission.
- No candidate shall be allowed to appear in the examination unless he/she possesses the valid admit card.
BHU B.Sc Nursing 2022 Result
- Selected candidates can check their roll numbers form the official website www.bhu.ac.in/ims.
- Roll number of such candidates will also be displayed on the notice board of Institute of Medical Sciences, and office of the PRO, BHU.
- The authorities will prepare a merit list of the qualified candidates on the basis of their marks in the entrance test.
- Admissions will be given to the candidates strictly on the basis of their performance in the entrance exam.
BHU B.Sc Nursing 2022 Admission Procedure
- The provisionally selected candidates will have to appear before the Admission Committee.
- Admission shall be subject to their medical fitness by the Medical Board appointed for the university.
- The admission to the nursing course will also be subject to fulfilling the eligibility criteria.
- The candidates who are called for admission must bring with them all the original certificates along with two attested photocopies.
- Candidates less than 18 years of age are required to submit consent of their father/ guardian to join the course.
- Candidates would be required to submit No Objection certificate from the employer at the time of admission.
The candidates are required to bring the following documents in original and photocopy along with them while reporting for the admissions:
- Sc nursing exam admit card
- Proof for date of birth (class 10th certificate)
- Class 10th mark sheet & passing certificate
- Intermediate (class 12th) mark sheet & passing certificate
- Category certificate for SC/ ST candidates
- Prescribed certificate for OBC-NCL issued by Central Government (income certificate)
- Aadhaar or any other valid identity proof issued by the Government
- Six photographs (preferably the same as the ones uploaded in the application form)
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans: Yes, B.Sc Nursing course is available in BHU. The application form is expecting to be accessible online from 2nd week of March 2022.
Ans: BHU B.Sc nursing entrance exam will be conducted in pen and paper mode.
Ans: It is being expected that BHU B.Sc nursig application form will be available from 2nd week of March 2020 in online mode.
Ans: No, you are not allowed to apply for BHU BSc nursing exam in offline mode. You have only one option to apply through the university official website.