The Banaras Hindu University will be announcing the notification for the upcoming BHU B.Ed UET 2019 Entrance Test. By filling and submitting their application form, the eligible candidates can appear for the exam. On this page, you can find all the crucial information about this exam, so that you will not miss out on any important event. On the basis of the marks obtained, the candidates will be called for counseling and seat allotment for the B.Ed degree program. For the applicants hoping for a career in the teaching field, this entrance exam can provide them the opportunity to get their degree from the prestigious BHU.
BHU B.Ed Test 2019 Important Dates
Following are the important dates regarding the exam:
|Events||Expected Commencement Date|
|Availability of Registration Form||4th week of January 2019|
|Last Date to Submit Registration Form||3rd week of February 2019|
|Admit Card||April 2019|
|Examination Date||April 2019|
|Declaration of Results||June 2019|
Eligibility Criteria for the BHU B.Ed UET 2019
- The candidates who have secured a minimum of 50% marks in their Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Science/Social science/Humanities/Commerce or B.E./B.Tech in Mathematics and Science with 55% are considered eligible for this exam.
- During the graduation or post graduation, the candidate must have studied at least one school subject such as Hindi, Sanskrit, Computer Science, Home Science, Political Science, etc.
BHU B.Ed UET 2019 Application Form
The application form for the BHU B.Ed UET 2019 Test will be made available on the official website of BHU. All the personal details and details related to educational qualification will be entered carefully in the form. After the form is filled, the applicants will have to submit it along with the application fee. The fee structure is as follows:
- For SC/ST/PC, the application fee is Rs 100/- for Shastri (Hons.) and Rs 250/- for other courses.
- For candidates belonging to other categories, the application fee is Rs 200/- for Shastri (Hons.) and Rs 200/- for all other courses.
- If any candidate is interested in applying in more than one course, an additional payment of Rs 100/- (for the SC/ST/PC) and Rs 200/- (for others) is to be made.
All the payment can be done either through net banking/credit card/debit card or through HDFC bank challan.
BHU B.Ed UET 2019 Pattern
The test paper will consist a total of 100 questions of 300 marks and the duration of the paper will be 3 hours. All the questions will be objective and the whole paper will be divided into the following major sections:
|Section||Topics||Number of Questions|
|Part 1||Teaching Aptitude||
|Current Educational Scenario|
|Part 2||Social Sciences||
Admit Card for BHU B.Ed UET 2019
The admit card of all the eligible candidates will be released on the official website. The admit card will also be mailed to the candidate on the email site they provide in the application form. All the important information such as exam date, timing, center, etc. will be present on the admit card.
BHU B.Ed UET 2019 Result
The result for the BHU B.Ed UET 2019 will be announced in the month of June, on its official website. The qualified candidates will then be invited for the counseling process.