BEEE 2022 application form is expecting to release in 3rd week of January 2022 through online mode. Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research (BIHER) conducts Bharath Engineering Entrance Examination (BEEE). Through this exam, the institute will shortlist candidates for admission to its different engineering courses. Interested candidates who are looking to apply need to fill and submit the application form before the last date that may fall in the 2nd week of April 2022. . Those who wish to apply must ensure that they are eligible. In this post, we are going to provide all the necessary details related to BEEE 2022 examination.
Table of Contents
BEEE 2022 Overview
|Name of the exam||BEEE 2022|
|Full form||Bharath Engineering Entrance Examination|
|Who conducts the exam?||Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research (BIHER)|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Mode of exam||Online or Offline|
BEEE 2022 Exam Date
Check below BEEE 2022 exam date in the table below:
|Main Events||Tentative Dates|
|Availability of Application Form||3rd week of January 2022|
|Last date for the submission of application form||2nd week of April 2022|
|Releasing of hall ticket for the exam||2nd week of April 2022|
|Date of examination||3rd week of April 2022|
|Announcement of Result and publication of merit list||1st week of May 2022|
|Starting of counselling||In the month of June 2022|
BEEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. The eligibility criteria for BEEE 2022 are given below.
- Aspirants must be a citizen of India residing in India.
- Candidates should have studied in schools situated in India in the preceding two years for admission to undergraduate programs.
- They must have passed the qualifying examination from India.
The educational qualification requirement is explained below.
- Applicants must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with at least 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- For the Bio-engineering department, candidates should have passed 10+2 or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/ Biology.
B.Tech (Lateral Entry)
- Aspirants should have a diploma in a relevant discipline with at least 50% marks.
- Candidates having a B.Sc. degree with Mathematics are also eligible.
Note: Candidates must have completed a diploma from a state or central government recognized institute.
- Candidates should have passed class 10th and 12th exam with Mathematics as a compulsory subject.
- They should have scored 50% marks in the qualifying exam.
- NATA score is mandatory.
BEEE 2022 Application Form
BEEE 2022 application form will release in online mode. Those interested candidates who want to apply need to fill and submit the application form through the official website of Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research (BIHER) https://bharathuniv.ac.in/. All the details related to the application process are given below.
- The first step of the application process is registration on the official website.
- At the time of registration, aspirants have to provide their basic details such as name, email address, phone number, etc.
- Once registered, candidates may sign-in using their user ID and Password.
- Then, in the main application form, candidates have to provide their complete educational, personal, and contact details.
- Details entered in the application form must be accurate. Otherwise, the application form can get rejected.
- In addition to details, candidates are also required to upload scanned images of their photograph and signature.
- It is important to upload scanned images strictly as per the specifications available on the official portal.
- Then, in the next steps, candidates have to pay the required application fee.
- Finally, applicants should take a printout of the application form submitted for future references.
Application Fee: The BEEE 2022 application fee is the same for all candidates i.e. Rs. 1000/-.
Mode of payment: Application fees can be paid in online mode using a credit card, debit card, or internet banking or through cash/demand draft in offline mode.
BEEE 2022 Exam Pattern
Candidates preparing for this entrance exam may check BEEE 2022 exam pattern given below:
- Mode of examination: Both online (CBT) and offline (PPT) modes
- Number of questions: 100 questions
- Type of questions: Objective type multiple choice questions
- Duration of examination: 3 hours
- Marking Pattern: Each question will carry 1 mark
- Negative Marking: Not applicable
Subject wise pattern of examination
|Mathematics/ Biology (only for Biology students)||30||30|
|Total||100 Questions||100 Marks|
BEEE 2022 Syllabus
BEEE 2022 syllabus has been provided below:
- Physics: Units and Measurement, Atomic Physics and Relativity, Mechanics, Dual Nature of Matter and Nuclear Physics, Gravitation, Mechanics of solids and fluids, Electronics and Communication, Oscillations and Wave Motions, Heat and Thermodynamics, Ray and Wave Optics and Magnetism, Electricity and Magnetism.
- Chemistry: Some Basic Concepts in Chemistry, States of Matter, Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, Atomic Structure, Chemical Families – Periodic Properties Solutions, Chemical Equilibrium, Electrochemistry, Some Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry, Hydrocarbons, Surface Chemistry, Chemical Kinetics and Catalysis, Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen, Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen, Polymers, Chemistry in Everyday life
- Biology: Taxonomy of Angiosperm, Biology in Human Welfare, Plant Anatomy, Human Physiology, Cell Biology and Genetics, Microbiology, Biotechnology, Immunology, Plant Physiology, Modern Genetics and Animal Biotechnology, Applied Biology, Environmental Science, Theories of Evolution
- Mathematics: Sets, Relations and Functions, Complex Numbers, Matrices and Determinants, Quadratic Equations, Permutation and Combination, Mathematical Induction and its application, Trigonometry, Sequences and series, Differential Calculus, Applications of differential Calculus, Integral Calculus, Differential Equations, Straight lines in two Dimensions, Circles in two dimensions, Conic sections in two dimensions, Vector Algebra, Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion, Probability
BEEE 2022 Admit Card
- Once the application form submission process gets over, the institute will release BEEE 202 admit card for candidates.
- Only those candidates will be able to download the admit card who will submit the application form and fees before the last date.
- No candidate will be allowed to take the examination without an admit card.
- Information about the date, time, and venue of the examination will be mentioned on the admit card.
- Keep the admit card safe even after the examination as it will be required at the time of admission.
BEEE 2022 Answer Key
- All the candidates must note that the Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research (BIHER), Chennai is not going to release official BEEE 2022 answer keys after the exam.
- There are many coaching institutes and other authorities that will release the unofficial answer keys.
- From the unofficial answer keys, candidates can get a rough idea of the exam about the number of marks they are going to score.
BEEE 2022 Result
- After conducting the exam, the university will declare BEEE result in online mode through the official website.
- To check the result, aspirants have to provide their application number and registered mobile number.
- Details about marks secured by a candidate will be mentioned on the result card.
- Along with the result, the university will also release merit lists of candidates selected for the counselling process.
BEEE 2022 Counselling
- Those candidates who will be shortlisted after the release of BEEE 2022 merit list will be invited to participate in the counselling process.
- During the counselling process, candidates have to provide their choice of the branch of engineering they want to study.
- The university will also verify the documents of candidates at the time of admission.
- Seats will be allotted based on the marks scored by candidates in the examination.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question – 1: What are the branches of engineering (B.Tech) course are offered by Bharath institute of higher education and research offers?
Answer: The following braches of B.Tech course are offered in this college.
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- CSE with Specilisation in Artificial Intelligence and Data Science(in association with IBM)
- CSE with Data Analytics ( Dual Qualification – Certificate from IOA, UK )
- CSE with Specilisation in Cyber Security
- CSE with Specilisation in Big Data Analytics
- CSE with Specilisation in E-Commerce
- CSE with Specilisation in Information Security
- Information Technology
- Bio Medical Engineering
- Bio Technology Specilisation in Agriculture
- Bio Technology Specilisation in Genetics
- Industrial Bio Technology
Question – 2: In which mode the application form will be released?
Answer: The application form will release in online mode only.
Question – 3: Will there be any negative marking in the BEEE 2022 examination?
Answer: No, there will not be any negative marking.
Question – 4: Can I submit the application fee by cash?
Answer: Yes, cash payment is also accepted.