The Directorate of admissions, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam will release the official notification for Andhra University Engineering Entrance Test 2022 (AUEET 2022). This is an entrance examination conducted in order to shortlist the candidates for admission to 6 years B.Tech + M.Tech Dual Degree programmes. Those who want to apply need to fill and submit the application form before the last date. The application form for this examination will release in online mode only. In this article, we are going to provide all the necessary details related to AUEET 2022.
Table of Contents
The admission to the following programs are offered through this examination
- B.Tech CSE + M.Tech.
- B.Tech + M.Tech. (Electrical & Electronics Engineering)
- B.Tech + M.Tech. (Civil Engineering)
- B.Tech + M.Tech. (Mechanical Engineering)
- B.Tech + M.Tech. (Electronics & Communications Engineering)
|Main Events||Tentative Dates|
|Starting of the online application form submission||1st week of June 2022|
|Last date to submit the application form||1st week of July 2022|
|Last date for the submission of online application form with late fees of Rs. 1500/-||2nd week of July 2022|
|Uploading of complaints from the candidates regarding the online application forms||3rd week of July 2022|
|Downloading AUEET Hall ticket||4th week of July 2022|
|Date of entrance exams||2nd week of August 2022|
|Declaration of result||2nd week of August 2022|
|Commencement of Admission||3rd week of August 2022|
AUEET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
All the candidates must ensure that they meet the following eligibility criteria before filling the application form.
- In all the courses, 85% of the total seats are reserved in favour of the Local Candidates from the districts of Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, East Godavari, West Godavari, Krishna, Guntur and Prakasam belonging to Andhra University area.
- 6 – Year B.Tech. + M.Tech. Dual Degree Programmes: Candidates must have passed 10+2 with mathematics, Physics & Chemistry with a minimum of 50% Marks
AUEET 2022 Application Form
The application form of AUEET 2022 will release in online mode only through the official website of the institute. Those who want to apply may check out the instructions given below.
- To start the application process, candidates have to visit the official website of the institute.
- On the official website, aspirants need to find and click on the official link to the application form.
- In the application form, candidates have to enter their complete academic, personal, and contact details.
- Please enter the details very carefully. Otherwise, the application form can get rejected.
- In the next step, candidates have to upload the scanned images of their photograph and signature carefully.
- After entering the details, all the candidates have to pay the necessary application fee.
- Aspirants should make sure that they review the application form before submitting the same.
- It is recommended that candidates should take a printout of the application form submitted and fee receipt for the future requirements.
The application fees are different for the candidates of various categories as given below.
- General/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 1200/-
- SC/ ST/ PH Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
Mode of payment: The application fee can be paid online using a credit card, debit card
AUEET 2022 Exam Pattern
Candidates preparing for the examination must know the exam pattern given below.
- Mode of examination: Offline (OMR sheet based test)
- Type of questions: Objective type multiple choice questions
- Number of questions: 100
- Duration of examination: 90 minutes
- Maximum Marks: 100
Distribution of questions and marks
|Subjects||Number of questions||Maximum Marks|
|Total||100 questions||100 marks|
AUEET 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus for the AUEET Examination is given below.
- Physics: Units and measurements, motion in a straight line, motion in a plane, laws of motion, work, energy and power, systems of particles and rotational motion, oscillations, gravitation, mechanical properties of solids, mechanical properties of fluids, thermal properties of matter, thermodynamics, kinetic theory, waves, ray optics and optical instruments, wave optics, electric charges and fields, electrostatic potential and capacitance, current electricity, moving charges and magnetism, magnetism and matter, electromagnetic induction, alternating current, electromagnetic waves, etc.
- Chemistry: Atomic structure, classification of elements and periodicity in properties, chemical bonding and molecular structure, states of matter: gases and liquids, stoichiometry, thermodynamics, chemical equilibrium and acids-bases, hydrogen and its compounds, the s – block elements (alkali and alkaline earth metals, p- block elements group 13 (boron family), p-block elements – group 14 (carbon family), environmental chemistry, organic chemistry-some basic principles and techniques and hydrocarbons, hydrocarbons, solid state, solutions, electrochemistry and chemical kinetics, general principles of metallurgy, p-block elements, d and f block elements & coordination compounds, polymers, etc.
- Mathematics: Functions, Mathematical Induction, Matrices, Determinants, Complex Numbers, De Moivre’s Theorem, Theory of Equations, Permutations and Combinations, Binomial Theorem, Partial fractions, Trigonometric Ratios up to Transformations, Trigonometric Equations, Inverse Trigonometric Functions, Hyperbolic Functions, Properties of Triangles, Addition of Vectors, Product of Vectors, Measures of Dispersion, Probability, Random Variables and Probability Distributions, Locus, Transformation of Axes, The Straight Line, Pair of Straight line, Circle, System of circles, Parabola, etc.
AUEET 2022 Admit card
- All the registered candidates will be able to download the admit card on the official website.
- Candidates have to provide their application number and date of birth in order to download the admit card.
- The information about the date, time, examination venue will be mentioned on the admit card.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall without an admit card.
- Along with the admit card, candidates have to carry a copy of a photo ID proof.
AUEET 2022 Answer Key
- After conducting the examination, authorities will publish the answer keys on the official website.
- Candidates will be able to match their response with the answer keys to get a rough idea of the marks they are going to get.
- Aspirants will also get the option to challenge the answer key in case they are not satisfied with them.
- The final merit list and result will be prepared on the basis of the final merit list.
- The result of AUEET 2022 examination will release in online mode only.
- In order to check the result, candidates have to enter their roll numbers and registration details.
- The result card will contain information about the subject-wise and total marks secured by candidates in the entrance exam.
- Ranks of the candidates will also be mentioned on the result card.
- Based on the result, authorities will also release the merit list for admission.
- In case two or more candidates scored the same number of marks then the following tie-breaking criteria will apply.
- Firstly, candidates with more marks in Part – A Mathematics will be taken into consideration.
- In case the tie still persists then Part – B Physics will be taken into consideration.
- If the tie is still there then candidates with more marks in Part – C chemistry will be preferred.
- Finally, date of birth of the candidates will be considered for admission and the preference will be given to the older candidate.
AUEET 2022 Counselling
- After the declaration of results, successful candidates will be invited to take part in the counselling process.
- Candidates have to select the colleges in which they want to study at the time of counselling.
- The verification of documents will also take place during the counselling process.
- The seats will be allotted based on the merit list and choice filled during the counselling.
- Aspirants must carry the following documents at the time of verification.
- Hall Ticket of qualifying exam
- 10+2 original certificate
- Date of birth certificate (SSC / Matriculation or equivalent)
- Consolidated marksheet of the qualifying examination
- 4 recent passport size photographs
- Physical fitness certificate issued by Asst. Civil Surgeon
- Income certificate issued by M.R.O
- AUEET 2022 rank card
- Integrated community certificate (SC / SC / BC / EBC / Minority candidate)
- Discharge certificate and service certificate of the parent in case if the child is an armed personnel
- Study certificate for the last 7 years or residence certificate
- Transfer or conduct certificate
- Migration certificate (if applicable)
Frequently Asked Questions
Question – 1: What are the eligibility criteria for AUEET 2022 examination?
Answer: The candidates must have passed the 10+2 or equivalent examination with a minimum of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
Question – 2: Is it possible to submit the application form in offline mode?
Answer: The application form will release in online mode only.
Question – 3: What will be the duration of the AUEET 2022 examination?
Answer: The duration of the examination will be 90 minutes.
Question – 4: What is the fee for 6 years B.Tech + M.Tech Dual Degree Programs?
Answer: The fees for 6 years B.Tech + M.Tech Dual Degree Programs is Rs. 1,81,500/-