Allahabad University annually conducts an entrance exam for the candidates wishing to pursue B.Ed from the colleges affiliated to it. Candidates can apply for the entrance test only via online mode. The application form for AU B.Ed 2019 will tentatively be made available in the 2nd week of April 2019. The exam will be held in the online mode where a computer system will be allotted to the applicants to mark the answers to the questions displayed on the screen.
Candidates will get admission in B.Ed program as per their performance in the written test followed by the interview (oral test). The authority will publish a separate merit list for reserved and unreserved category candidates based on the marks scored by them in the test. For more information on B.Ed admission in Allahabad University, candidates can go through the complete post.
The tentative dates for AU B.Ed admission 2019 are as follow-
|Online registration begins||2nd week of April 2019|
|Last date to register online||1st week of May 2019|
|Admit card releasing||1st week of May 2019|
|Entrance exam date||2nd week of May 2019|
|Result declaration||Last week of June 2019|
Application form- Allahabad University B.Ed admission
To apply for the entrance exam, candidates need to fill the online application form by visiting the official website of the University i.e. www.alldunic.ac.in. Applicants need to keep the scanned copy of photograph, signature and other relevant documents handy before they proceed for the application form. The application form will bear the details such as candidate’s name, age, religion, category, father’s name, address, educational qualification, etc.
The details should be filled with proper care as once the applicant submits the form he/she won’t be allowed to edit the information in the form. It is mandatory for the applicants to pay the requisite amount of application fee without which the applications will be rejected immediately. Candidates should take the printout of the filled-in application form and keep it safe for future use.
Application fee: General and OBC candidates need to pay Rs. 1500/- as the application fee for the exam. Those belonging to SC/ST/PH category must pay Rs. 750/-. The fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances. The payment can be made using credit card/net banking/debit card.
The exam pattern of AU B.Ed 2019 is given below-
- Exam mode: Online mode (computer-based test)
- Duration: 2 hours
- Type of Questions: Objective type (MCQ based)
- Marking Scheme: 2 marks will be awarded for right response
- Negative marking:5 marks will be deducted for wrong response
|Subject||Total Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Hindi language comprehension||20||40|
|English language comprehension||20||40|
|GK and Current affairs||20||40|
Eligibility criteria for B.Ed admission in Allahabad University
It is mandatory for the applicants to fulfill the necessary eligibility conditions set by the University. The eligibility criteria to appear in the exam are as follows-
Qualifying examination: Candidates must possess a valid bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University and have obtained minimum 50% aggregate marks. Those who have done B.Tech/B.E should have scored at least 55% aggregate marks in graduation. Reserved category candidates are eligible for relaxation in marks.
- Only those candidates can apply for the Allahabad University B.Ed admission who have completed their UG/PG degree either from AU or from a UGC recognized University.
- Admission to Arts, Science and Commerce stream will be done on the basis of the number of teachers available in different schools subjects in a particular college/institute.
Admit Card for AU B.Ed 2019
- The admit card for the entrance test will be made available on the official website of the university.
- Candidates should download the hall ticket and keep a printout of it for future purpose.
- The admit card is a very important document that must not be misplaced or damaged under any circumstances.
- It is compulsory for the applicants to bring the admit card to the exam venue or else they won’t be allowed to take the written test.
- Candidates should reach the exam venue printed on the hall ticket at least 30 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- The details printed in the AU B.Ed 2019 admit card should be thoroughly checked.
Result and selection
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the marks obtained by them in the entrance exam. They can check their result by visiting the official website of the University i.e. www.alldunic.ac.in. The authority will publish separate merit list for both reserved an unreserved candidates who have qualified the exam as per the cut-off laid down by them. Selected candidates will be called to attend the interview. The authority will release a final merit list of the candidates selected for admission on its website. Candidates will also be informed about their selection through SMS or email.