The Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) conducts aptitude test to shortlist candidates for admission to participating management schools.The test is usually conducted three to four times a year as per the schedule decided by the authorities. Candidates can appear for any of the exam as per their convenience.
ATMA 2023 admit card has been released now and the test will also be held as computer-based test. Complete details regarding ATMA 2023 can be found here from this article.
Latest: ATMA 2023 admit card has been released now.
Table of Contents
ATMA 2023 Important Dates
Check below the tentative dates related to ATMA 2023 in the table below:
|ATMA 2023 Event||Dates|
|Registration commences from||3 June 2023|
|Registration deadline||16th July 2023|
|Fee Payment deadline||15th July 2023|
|Admit card||20th July 2023|
|Date of exam||23rd July 2023|
|Result||28th July 2023|
- ATMA has been accepted by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India and AICTE as one of the six tests for admissions to the MBA.
- Candidates are advised to keep two photocopies of the duly completed registration form for their future reference.
- Candidates can download their Admit cards from the ATMA website three days in advance of the test.
- If any misconduct or unfair practice by a candidate is detected, the candidate’s score will be cancelled.
- Candidate should verify independently the recognition of programs of the participating institutes.
ATMA 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for appearing in the ATMA 2023 are provided below:
- Candidates with a graduate degree in any discipline are eligible for ATMA 2023.
- Final year students who will appear for the final exam in the year 2023 can apply too.
ATMA 2023 Application Form
The ATMA 2023 application form is available through online mode. Candidates can obtain their application form by visiting the official website www.atmaaims.com.
- Candidates will be able to fill their application form by providing basic personal details like name, email id, mobile number, date of birth, gender, category, etc.
- Details related to qualifying exam such as passing year, college/ university name, marks obtained, etc. will also be asked in the application form.
- The candidates need to upload the scanned copies of their photograph and signature into the application form as well.
- Candidates will also be allowed to provide their choice for two test center cities in the application form.
- Choice for five institutes in which the candidates want their ATMA scores sent will also be asked in the form.
- The duly filled application form filled can then be submitted online along with the prescribed application fee.
- After successful submission, the candidates should take a printout of the application form and keep it safe with them for future reference.
- Only online mode of payment is available and can be done through net banking, debit card or credit card.
- The application fee for male candidates will be Rs. 1600/-, Rs. 1200/- for female candidates and Rs. 800/- for north-eastern candidates.
- After successfully payment of fee, the candidates will receive a PID (Personal Identification Number) to their registered email id.
ATMA 2023 Exam Pattern
The basic overview of ATMA exam pattern 2023 is provided below:
- Mode of exam: Online
- Duration of exam: 3 hours
- Number of questions: 180
- Type of questions: Objective type
- Total marks: 180
- Marking scheme: For every right answer 1 mark will be awarded and for every wrong answer 0.25 marks will be deducted.
|Section||Section name||No. of questions||Duration|
|Section I||Analytical Reasoning||30||30 min|
|Section II||Verbal Skills||30||30 min|
|Section III||Quantitative Skills||30||30 min|
|Section IV||Analytical Reasoning||30||30 min|
|Section V||Verbal Skills||30||30 min|
|Section VI||Quantitative Skills||30||30 min|
ATMA 2023 Admit Card
- Admit card for ATMA 2023 has been released on 20th July 2023 at its official website.
- The candidates should download the admit card and take its printout to be carried to the exam center with a valid identity proof.
- Those reporting to the exam center without admit card and identity proof will not be allowed to enter the exam hall.
- Details of the exam center and schedule will be mentioned in the admit card and the students must appear for the exam according to it.
- The admit card will only be made available online and will not be sent through any other mode.
Documents to be carried to exam center
The candidates are required to carrythe following documents to the test center at the time of the examination:
- Original Photo ID proof issued by Government of India (Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Voter’s Card/Permanent Driving License/ Ration Card)
- 1 clear black and white photocopy of ID Proof
- 2 clear black and white copies of admit card along with one original recent passport size photo affixed on each of them
- 1 Black and white copy of the registration form
- Original Gazette notification/ marriage certificate/ affidavit in case of married candidates who have changed their name
ATMA 2023 Result
- Result of ATMA test will be declared tentatively in the next week of the exam.
- Scores can be downloaded from the website www.atmaaims.com by using the login id and password sent by email to the candidate.
- ATMA score report for each candidate will contain four scores namely, quantitative, verbal, analytical and total.
- The scores in the test taken on a particular date are valid to be used by the management institutions for admissions in the next academic year only.
Frequently Asked Questions
What if I wish to change the exam center allotted to me?
Change of test center is not allowed, except for valid reasons in exceptional cases where the request for change is made prior to close of registration date, subject to availability of seats and the approval of test administrator.
In case of any query, whom should I contact?
Candidates may email their query to ATMA Secretariat ([email protected]) stating their PID and test date.
What if I want my ATMA scores to be sent to more than five institutions?
For additional reporting of the test score, the candidate should write to the ATMA Office directly indicating the institutions to which her/his scores should be sent, with an online fee ofRs. 100/- per institution. The ATMA Office will send these scores within a week of the receipt of the payment.
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here