ATIT 2023 application form might release in April 2023 for phase 1. The full form of ATIT is Admission Test for IcfaiTech (ATIT) 2023- it is a national level exam conducted by IFHE, Hyderabad for the students seeking admission to B.Tech and B.Sc Program. The candidates looking to appear for this exam need to fill and submit the application form in online or offline mode. The exam will be conducted in two phases i.e. Phase 1 and Phase 2. It is expected that phase one of the exam will be held in April 2023 and phase two will be held in June 2023.
ATIT 2023 will be conducted in both online (computer-based test) and offline (paper-based test) mode. The duration of exam will be 3 hours and the exam will be conducted across 100 cities all over India. However, the offline test will be conducted only at IcfaiTech Campus, Hyderabad, Telangana State.
Table of Contents
ATIT 2023 Overview
Here are some important highlights of ATIT 2023 exam that an aspiring candidate should note.
- The application form will be released in both online and offline mode. While applying online, the candidate need to submit the application form through the official website. In offline application, the candidates have to take print out of the application form from the official website.
- A candidate can either opt for online or offline mode of application.
- The ATIT will consist of 180 questions that the candidates need to answer in 3 hours.
- The B.Tech branches offered through ATIT exam are Civil engineering, Computer science engineering, Data Science & Artificial Intelligence, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering.
- Apart from the B.Tech, admission to B.Sc (Mathematics) and B.Sc (Physics) will also be provided through ATIT exam.
ATIT 2023 Schedule
The tentative Schedule for ATIT 2023 exam is given below:
|Phase 2 Dates for
|Deadline for receiving the duly-filled application||April 2023||June 2023|
|Deadline for slot booking for ATIT||April 2023||June 2023|
|Date, time and slot shall be informed to the applicant||April 2023||June 2023|
|Date of ATIT 2023||April 2023||June 2023|
|Provisional admission letters issued to the selected and waitlisted candidates||April 2023||June 2023|
|Deadline for making payment of admission fee||May 2023||July 2023|
|Date of Sliding 1||May 2023||July 2023|
|Admissions reporting||May 2023||July 2023|
|Date of Sliding 2||May 2023||July 2023|
|Date of Immersion Program||June 2023||August 2023|
|Registration date||June 2023||August 2023|
|Date of Sliding 3||June 2023||August 2023|
ATIT 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates should check the eligibility criteria before submitting the application form. The eligibility criteria of ATIT 2023 exam will be as follows.
For ICFAI University (Himachal Pradesh):
- The candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam from a recognized board with at least 55% marks. It is mandatory that the candidate must have cleared 10+2 with PCM and English as a subject.
- Please note that the candidate looking for admission to ICFAI University (Himachal Pradesh) is exempted to appear in ATIT exam.
- The candidate must have cleared the JEE Main 2023.
- The candidate appearing for the 10+2 exam can also apply.
For ICFAI University (Jaipur), IFHE (Hyderabad), ICFAI University (Raipur), ICFAI University (Dehradun) & ICFAI University (Jharkhand):
- The candidates must have passed class 12th or equivalent exam with at least 50% marks. It is compulsory that the candidates must have passed Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry and English subjects.
- Candidates going to appear for the qualifying exam in the year 2023 are also eligible.
- The candidates who are qualified in various state or National level entrance exams are also eligible for admission.
ATIT 2023 Application Form
- The candidates can fill the application form either in online or offline mode.
- In order to apply online, the candidates have to fill all their educational, personal and contact details in the application form through the official website.
- In offline mode of application, the candidate needs to download and print the application form from the official website. After that, they can fill all their details in the application form.
- Along with the details, the candidates have to upload/ paste the passport size photograph on the application form.
- For offline application, the candidates need to send the application form to the following address:
Admissions Officer (B.Tech. Program)
ITSAT Office, Plot # 65, Nagarjuna Hills,
Punjagutta, Hyderabad-500082, Telangana State
- The application fee applicable for all the candidates will be Rs. 500/-
- For an online application form, the application fee will be paid using a Credit / Debit Card (Visa / Master Card / Internet Banking).
- For offline mode of application, the candidates need to pay the application fee via Demand Draft to be drawn in favour of “IFHE – Prospectus Fee A/c ITSAT 2021” payable at Hyderabad
ATIT 2023 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for ATIT 2023 exam is given below:
- Mode of exam: Both Online and Offline
- Number of Questions: 180
- Type of Questions: Objective type multiple choice questions will be asked
- Duration of Exam: 3 hours
- Subjects: Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Logical reasoning, English
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
ATIT 2023 Admit Card
- The admit card will be available for download after slot booking
- All the information regarding the exam such as exam date, time and venue will be mentioned on the admit card.
- In order to download the admit card the candidates need to log in using the application number and date of birth.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear for the exam without a valid admit card.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question 1: When will ATIT application form release?
Answer: Phase 1 application form is most likely to release by April 2023.
Question 2: What will be the mode of ATIT application form?
Answer: It is only possible to apply for ATIT in online mode.
Question 3: What will be the mode of ATIT 2023 entrance exam?
Answer: ATIT entrance exam will be conducted in both online as well as offline mode.
ATIT 2023 Result
- The result of the ATIT 2023 exam will be released online on the official website.
- In order to check the result, the candidates have to provide their details such as roll number, date of birth etc.
- The successful candidates will be informed individually through Email/ Post.
- The admission will be granted solely on the basis of merit and preference entered by the candidate while submitting the application form.
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here