Asso CET is conducted by the Association of Management of Unaided Private Medical and Dental Colleges, Maharashtra (AMUPMDC) for admission to MBBS, BDS, BPTh, BAMS, BASLP, BOTh, B.Sc Nursing in 24 medical and dental colleges across the state. The exam is usually conducted in the month of May and online application process starts from March. In this article I’m here illustrating the best possible info related to Asso CET online application process. Application process is the most important part of any entrance exam and without completing this step candidates won’t be capable to appear in the exam.
Asso CET Application Form
It is expected that the application form for Asso CET will be available in the month of March. However, the exact date for availability of application form will be updated in this article very soon. Check out the important dates related to application form of Asso CET mentioned below:
- Online submission of application form will be commenced from: March
- Last date for submission of online application form: April
Step By Step Procedure to Apply for Asso CET
We are sharing here step by step procedure to apply for ASSO CET. Please go through it and apply for the test accordingly:
- Go to the official website of AMUPMDC i.e. http://www.amupmdc.org/.
- Now click the link for “online application for Asso CET”.
- Read the furnished information and hit the next button.
- Enter your personal information as asked in the form.
- Now enter your communication information.
- Thereafter you’ll be asked to enter your academic details.
- Select the examination centre from the drop down menu.
- Now upload your photograph, signature and identity certificate.
- Now select a password.
- Now download the e-challan and make payment.
- Note down your application number.
- Submit the requisite fee in any State Bank of India.
- Now re-login your account and check out your form status.
- Take a printout of your application form and keep it safe for future reference.
Important Information Regarding Signature, Photograph and Certificate of Identity
- Size, Height and Width of photograph should be 35kb, 300 pixel and 200 pixel respectively.
- Size, Height and Width of photograph should be 30kb, 150 pixel and 250 pixel respectively.
- Talking about the size for Certificate of Identity should be less than 100 Kb.
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here