Asso CET is a popular medical entrance exam conducted by Association of Management of Unaided Private Medical and Dental Colleges (AMUPMDC), Maharashtra for admission to Unaided private dental and medical colleges located across Maharashtra state. After submission of the application for Asso CET successfully candidates are required to download their respective admit card. Candidates who do not have valid admit card will not be eligible to appear in this exam. In this post, we are sharing here major details related to hall ticket of Asso CET. Please have a look:
- Candidates must need to apply for Asso CET in the prescribed format and by following the official instructions.
- Candidates who have successfully applied for Asso CET can only obtain their admit card.
- It is expected that the admit card will be released in the month of April.
- Candidates are required to visit the official website in order to download their admit card.
- Candidates will have requirement of log in credential at the time of downloading the admit card. Hence, we advise candidates to keep their log in safe till the admission procedure will be completed.
- Official website to download the admit card is http://www.amupmdc.org/.
- Candidates are required to bring their admit card along with valid photo ID proof while coming to the exam center as without it they won’t be capable to appear in the test.
Due to unavailability of official notification, we are unable to provide you the exact date of downloading the admit card. Soon after the release of Asso CET official notification, we will update this article with similar information. Till then we advise candidates to keep visiting 99Entranceexam for latest info on this exam.
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here