Joint MCA Entrance Test is conducted by Directorate of Technical Education, Assam for candidates seeking admission to first semester of MCA programme offered at Jorhat Engineering College, Jorhat and Assam Engineering College, Guwahati.
Check: Assam JMEE 2018
Important Dates- Released
|Online application form availability dates
|25th April, 2017 to
|Deadline for receiving of duly filled application form along with demand draft at at DTE office
|30th May 2017
|Admit card releasing date
|10th June 2017
|25th June 2017
- Candidates’ age as on 1st July, 2017, should be in between 20 to 26 years.
- Candidates should have acquired 3 years duration Bachelor’s degree along with Mathematics either at 10+2 or Graduation level.
- Candidates should have obtained minimum of 50% marks in qualifying exam (45% for reserved category applicants).
- Final year candidates may apply subject of producing necessary certificate before the specified deadline.
How to Apply
Candidates, who are eligible as per the norms prescribed by the authority, can apply online for JMEE from the official web portal of DTE, Assam i.e. www.dteassam.in. Application fee is Rs.1000/- which should be payable through demand draft. Applicants need to obtain the demand draft in favour of The Director, Technical Education, Assam payable at State Bank of India, Kahilipara.
Finally candidates need to send their filled application form by attaching requisite demand draft to the authority via speed post.
- There will be one question paper of 3 hours duration.
- Only MCQ type questions will be asked in the exam.
- Four marks will be given for every correct answer and one mark gets deducted for every incorrect response.
- Distribution of questions will be in following ways:
Reasoning: 30 Questions
Mathematics: 30 Questions
Fundamental of Computers: 20 Questions
English: 20 Questions
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here