ARPIT 2023 Application Form will release in the month of December 2023 in online mode only. National Testing Agency (NTA) is the authority that manages this exam. Learners who seek to enhance their technical skills can appear for different courses of their choice under Annual Refresher Programme in Teaching (ARPIT). After completion of the course, the candidates will have to appear in the ARPIT online test. Clearing the test will make the candidates eligible for availing the certification in the particular course. This certification will be equivalent to one refresher course of UGC for CAS as notified by the latest gazette of UGC. Check the complete details related to ARPIT 2023 online test from this article below.
ARPIT 2023 Overview
|Name of the exam||ARPIT 2023|
|Full Form||Annual Refresher Programme in Teaching 2023|
|Certification offered||Certification for Teachers|
|Exam Authority||National Testing Agency|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Table of Contents
ARPIT 2023 Major Highlights
- The ARPIT examination would be conducted by the NTA and certification would be done through SWAYAM.
- A correction window will be provided to the candidates for making correction in the submitted application form.
- Candidates are advised to bring original of uploaded documents along with one photocopy at the exam centre for verification.
- The candidates can select four cities for appearing in the examination in the order of preference while filling the application form.
- Due care should be taken in choosing the option of Faculty and Non-Faculty learner while filling registration form otherwise certificate will not be issued.
ARPIT Courses 2023
The courses available through the ARPIT Examination 2023 are as follows.
- Emerging Areas In Hospital Planning, Design And Facilities Management Financial Markets & Emerging Business Models
- Online Refresher Course In Chemistry For Higher Education Faculty- 2019 Sustainable Construction Materials & Techniques
- Components And Applications Of Internet Of Things Skills For New Educational Architecture
- Online Refresher Course In Management Data Analysis For Social Science Teachers
- Gender/ Women Studies Emerging Trends & Technologies in Library & Information Services
- A Guide For Teachers Of All Disciplines A Practical Refresher in Computer Science
- The Trends Of Modern Gujarati Literature A Practical Refresher in Computer Engineering
- Online Refresher Course In Law
- Numerical Methods in Civil Engineering
- Concerns In Educational Research And Assessment
- Fourier Analysis & its Applications
- Tribal Studies
- Introduction to Quantum Physics & its Applications
- Big Data Analytics For Smart Grid
- Convective Heat Transfer: Fundamentals & Applications
- Ritikalain Hindi Sahitya
- Mass Transfer I
- Curriculum, Pedagogy And Evaluation For Higher Education
- Textile and Fibre Engineering
- Online Refresher Course In Philosophy
- History of Indian Science and Technology
- Refresher Course In Commerce
- Online Refresher Course in Arts (Literature & Culture)
- Refresher Course In Economics
- Online Refresher Course in History
- Annual Refresher Programme In English
- Language Teaching
- Online Refresher Course in Political Science
- Refresher Course on Teacher and Teaching in Higher Education
- Urdu Refresher Course
- Online Refresher Course in Methodology of Teaching Sanskrit
- Professional Development of Home Science Faculty
- Leadership And Governance In Higher Education. Level 2
- Advances in Agricultural Engineering
- Refresher Course In Psychology
- Fundamental Concepts of Electricity
- Assessment Of Practical And Social Skills In Higher Education
- Online Refresher Course In Pharmacy For Higher Education
- Pedagogical Innovations And Research Methodology
- Electronic Systems for Sensor Applications.
- Stars And Stellar Systems
- X-Ray Crystallography
ARPIT 2023 Important Dates
The tentative dates for ARPIT 2023 are provided in the table below.
|Availability of information bulletin||2nd week of December 2022|
|Availability of FAQs||2nd week of December 2022|
|Starting of application form filling process||3rd week of December 2022|
|Last date for submission of online application||3rd week of January 2023|
|Correction in application form||3rd week of January 2023|
|Availability of admit card for download||Last week of January 2023|
|Date of computer-based test||3rd week of February 2023|
|Declaration of result||Last week of February 2023|
ARPIT Eligibility Criteria 2023
The basic eligibility for applying for ARPIT 2023 exam is provided as:
- Faculty learners who wish to upgrade their skills can apply for the exam.
- Non-faculty learners who wish to enhance their knowledge can also appear for the exam.
ARPIT 2023 Application Form
The candidates will be able to apply online for ARPIT 2023 through the official website of NTA www.ntaarpit.nic.in. Applicants who submit their application on time will be able to download the admit card and appear in the exam.
- At first candidates need to register themselves providing basic details like name, date of birth, mobile number, email address, etc.
- After successful registration, an application number and password will be generated that can be used to obtain the application form.
- Rest personal and educational details of the candidates will be asked in the application form.
- Scanned copies of photograph and signature of the candidates and other important documents needs to be uploaded into the form.
- After providing the details correctly in the application form, the candidates can submit it online with the prescribed application fee.
- A printout of the filled-in application form should be taken by the candidates and kept for any future reference.
- Faculties who are working in any of the Indian higher educational institutions are not required to pay any examination fee.
- The examination fee for non-faculty is Rs. 1000/- for general candidates and Rs. 500/- for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ Women/ EWS with disability >=40%.
- Payment of application fee can be done online using debit card/ credit card/ net banking facility.
ARPIT 2023 Exam Pattern
The basic exam pattern overview for ARPIT 2023 is given below:
- Mode of the exam: Online
- Duration of the exam: 3 hours
- Number of questions: 100
- Type of questions: Multiple choice
- Total marks: 100
- Marking scheme: Each question will carry 1 mark.
- Negative marking: There will be no negative marking.
ARPIT Admit Card 2023
- Admit card for ARPIT 2023 will be available for download on the official website of NTA.
- The admit card will contain details like name, registration number, photograph, signature, exam slot, date, time, test centre address, etc.
- A copy of admit card, along with a valid identity proof must be carried to the examination enter.
- Applicants must not damage the admit card in any manner or else it won’t be considered as valid.
- The admit card should be preserved by the candidates till they successfully receive their certificate.
ARPIT Result 2023
- The result of the exam (without internal assessment) will be announced tentatively in the month of February 2023.
- Final result will be prepared based on the weightage to both external and internal assessment in the ratio of 70: 30.
- Candidates will be able to check and download their result from the website of NTA ntaarpit.nic.in.
- No copy of the result or score card will be sent to the candidates through post or courier and can be downloaded only online.
ARPIT 2023 FAQs
Question 1: Is the candidate permissible to apply offline for ARPIT Examination?
Answer: Candidates can apply for ARPIT examination in online mode only. No offline application will be entertained.
Question 2: Can a candidate register for more than one course-exam at a time?
Answer: Candidates would be able to choose only one course in each slot i.e. learner can appear for a maximum of two exams spread across two slots. Those learners who are doing multiple courses should ensure that the courses that they are choosing for examination are in different slots.
Question 3: What if I fail to appear for the exam or clear the exam?
Answer: Such candidates can appear for the re-examination.
Question 4: What important documents do I need to upload in the application form?
Answer: The faculty has to upload the photograph, signature and the relevant proof of being a faculty member like Faculty ID Proof/ Appointment Letter/ Latest Pay slip/ Promotion Order.
Non faculty learner has to upload the photograph, signature and the proof/ certificate of learner belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ EWS category, if applicable.
Question 5: In case of any query or issue related to ARPIT 2023, whom can I contact?
Answer: Candidates can give a call on the helpline number 0120 6895200 or send an email at [email protected] in case of any query.
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here