Candidates may choose online or offline mode to apply for KAIET according to their convenience. We are sharing below information regarding online as well as offline mode of application.
Procedure to Follow While Applying in Online Mode
- Online application will be accessible from the official website of the respective authority i.e. http://kimsuniversity.in/.
- After filling the requisite details candidates need to obtain the hard copy of downloaded application form.
- After that, candidates are required to submit the hard copy of downloaded application along with demand draft of Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 5000/- for NRI candidates) to the address furnished below:
The Competent Authority,
Krishna Institue of Medical Sciences University,
Get ,Exam Updates through e-mail, by entering your details below.
Near Dhebewadi Road,
Tal:karad 415110, Dist; Satara, Maharashtra State.
- Demand draft of the requisite amount should be obtained by candidates in favor of Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences University, payable at Karad.
- Candidates must need to put their photograph, signature, left thumb impression, the signature of their parent/guardian on the application form.
- Online application submitted by candidates will be accepted only after receipt of its hard copy.
Procedure to Follow While Applying in Offline Mode
- In offline mode, the application form can be obtained from the Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences University office, karad in beteen 9.am to 5 p.m with the payment of Rs. 500/-.
- Candidates interested to obtain the form via post they will have pay Rs. 100/- extra.
- Candidates need to fill up the form with their own handwriting by using the black ball point pen.
- A clear photograph needs to be pasted on the application form.
- Incomplete application form is liable to be rejected by the respective authority.
- Application form should be sent in self-addressed and stamped envelope via post.
*Candidates who have successfully submitted their application form will be only capable to obtain their respective admit card.