Candidates seeking admission to MBA/PGDM/MCA through ATMA exam are required to apply for the test first appropriately. Without making a successful application, candidates won’t be permitted to appear in the test. In this post, I’m sharing below important guidelines which will be extremely useful for candidates during application procedure.
- In order to start the registration process, candidates first need to go to the official website of the concerned authority i.e. http://www.atmaaims.com/.
- Now click the dedicated link i.e. “click here to register for ATMA”.
- The authority has specified the registration fee as Rs.1100/- payable by using Credit or Debit Card.
- To register yourself, you’ll be required to fill up a form asking you details such as Full name, Mobile Number, Correct Email ID and Date of Birth. Kindly do not provide non-working email ID or mobile number or both.
- After completion of the registration procedure candidates are instructed to take two printouts of the filled-in Application. Applicants will also receive username and password to their registered email ID.
- All information provided by applicants must be genuine in all its aspects.
- Please keep in mind that your registration fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Payment of Registration Fee
Candidates have four options for making the payment of the registration fee, please have a look:
- Through net Banking
- Through debit /credit card (Payment Gateway
- By Cash through FCC/Distributor
- Bank Transfer
Instructions to Pay Via Credit Card/Debit Card
Crucial details for making payment in online mode are as follows:
All sections of the ATMA application form should be filled very appropriately and by following the official instructions. Error in filling up the application form will lead to cancellation of your application, so make it done very carefully.
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here