AP POLYCET 2022 will be conducted by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Vijayawada to screen candidates for admissions into diploma level programs. Enrolment will be granted in engineering/ non-engineering courses offered by the institutes of Andhra Pradesh. The interested candidates who also fulfill the eligibility criteria can submit their application form from the month of March. Here, in this article, we are providing the aspirants important details related to AP POLYCET 2022 such as exam pattern, syllabus, eligibility, result, etc. Certain tips and tricks for exam preparation are provided as well.
Latest: AP Polycet 2022 application form has been released on 11th April 2022.
AP POLYCET 2022 Important Dates
Below given are the official dates related to AP POLYCET 2022.
|AP Polycet 2022 Events||Dates|
|Availability of online application form||11th April 2022|
|Last date to submit the application form||18th May 2022|
|Release of admit card||April 2022|
|Date of entrance exam||20th May 2022|
|Announcement of result||May 2022|
|Commencement of counseling||May 2022|
AP POLYCET Eligibility Criteria 2022
The eligibility criteria for AP POLYCET 2022 are mentioned below. The candidates must ensure these criteria before they submit their application form.
- The candidates should be of Indian nationality.
- Only the candidates who belong to the state of Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh are eligible.
- The applicants should clear their SSC examination conducted by State Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana or equivalent with Mathematics and at least 35% marks in aggregate.
- The applicants who have passed their SSC exam from any board other than the State Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana must secure a minimum of 35% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects individually.
- The appearing candidates can apply too.
AP POLYCET 2022 Application Form
The candidates who wish to appear in the entrance test will have to submit their AP Polycet application form 2022. The State Board of Technical Education and Training, A.P. Amaravati has facilitated the online filling of the application form for the convenience of the candidates. In the application form, the candidates will have to provide their personal details, educational details and also affix a photograph on the given space. The candidates must get the duly filled application signed by their parent/ guardian. The application form should be submitted to the nearest AP-online /Meeseva /Payment gateway /Net Banking/ Help Line center along with an application fee of Rs 350/-.
AP POLYCET 2022 Exam Pattern
The aspiring candidates should get themselves familiar with the exam pattern before they start their preparation. The AP POLYCET exam pattern 2022 is given as:
- Mode of exam: Offline (OMR sheet)
- Question paper language: Telugu + English
- No. of questions: 120
- Type of questions: Objective type
- Duration of exam: 2 hours
- Marking scheme: +1 mark for each correct answer
- Negative marking: No negative marking
|Subjects||No. of questions||Maximum marks|
The syllabus of AP POLYCET 2022 will be based on the curriculum of class 10th. The topics from the subjects of Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry of class 10 will constitute the entrance exam syllabus.
AP POLYCET 2022 Preparation Tricks
The candidates preparing for their POLYCET exam can follow the below-mentioned strategies for scoring good marks in their exam:
- Make a flexible time table that can be changed according to your preparation. However, do not modify the time-table too frequently.
- It is very important to collect the study material from reliable sources. The standard textbooks of class 10th are the best study material for you.
- While you study, try to make notes of the important topics. These notes will help you during the final revision when you do not much time to turn the whole book.
- Practice sample papers to get a clearer understanding of your strong and weak points.
AP POLYCET Admit Card 2022
The computer operator at the helpline center will provide the details as mentioned into the application form and upload the scanned copies of photograph and signature into a form. The printout of that form will be provided to the candidates for verification. If all the entered details are correct, the operator will press the ‘submit’ button to generate the admit card/ hall ticket of the candidate. The candidate must carry this AP POLYCET 2022 admit card to the exam center in order to appear for the entrance test.
AP POLYCET Result 2022
The result of the AP POLYCET 2022 will be released hopefully in the month of May. The candidates can visit their nearest polytechnic to check their result or can also visit the official SBTET website. On the basis of marks obtained in the entrance test, ranking will be given to the candidates. Candidates belonging to SC/ ST category will be assigned a ranking irrespective of the marks obtained in the entrance test. Even those who do not obtain the qualifying marks in the test will be allowed to compete for seats of their category. The rank cards will also be dispatched within a week from result declaration. The candidates can also download their rank card from polycetap.nic.in or sbtetap.gov.in or from any help line centers.
AP POLYCET 2022 Counseling and Admission
The details of the counseling and admission will be intimated to the candidates through the leading newspapers and the same will also be made available with the polytechnic institutes. The venues for certificate verification and option entry will be made available on the website appolycet.nic.in. The candidates will have to reach the counseling venue at the specified date and time along with the important documents required and registration and counseling fee (as per the notification issued for counseling). The final admission of the candidates will be made on the basis of options exercised by them and their rank in the entrance exam.
Ques 02: Can candidates from boards other than AP state board apply for Polycet? Are there any additional criteria for this?
Ques 03: What if I face issues in filling my online application form?
Ques 04: Will the authorities send me my admit card through post or courier?
Ques 05: What if I fail to secure admission within the given time period?