Applications are invited for AP Integrated Common Entrance Test (APICET) for admission into first year of MBA and MCA course and second year lateral entry into MCA. Interested candidates will be able to fill their applications through online mode from 12th May 2022. Along with the application form, the candidates are also required to submit a prescribed amount of application fee. Online entrance test will be held on 25th July 2022. The applicants can find details about the AP ICET 2022 from this post.
Latest: AP ICET 2022 application form is now available.
Table of Contents
AP ICET 2022 Important Dates
The table below provides the tentative dates related to AP ICET 2022:
|Release of official notification||Released|
|Online application process will commence from||12th May 2022|
|Last date for submitting the application form||10th June 2022|
|Last date for submitting the application form with late fee of Rs. 2000/-||25th June 2022|
|Last date for submitting the application form with late fee of Rs. 3000/-||2nd July 2022|
|Last date for submitting the application form with late fee of Rs. 5000/-||9th July 2022|
|Opening of application correction window||11th July 2022|
|Closing of application correction window||13th July 2022|
|Issue of hall ticket||18th July 2022|
|Date of entrance exam||25th July 2022|
|Release of answer key||27th July 2022|
|Last date for receiving objections on answer key||29th July 2022|
|Result declaration||8th August 2022|
AP ICET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The basic eligibility to appear for AP ICET 2022 is provided below:
- Candidates of Indian Nationality are eligible to apply.
- The applicants should satisfy local/ non-local status requirements of state of Andhra Pradesh.
- MBA: A graduation degree in any stream of minimum duration 3 years from a recognized university with not less than 50% marks (45% marks for SC, ST and BC category candidates) is required.
- MCA: Candidates with a minimum 3-year bachelor’s degree in any stream from a recognized university scoring at least 50% marks (45% marks for SC, ST and BC category candidates) are eligible. Mathematics as a subject at 10+2 or graduation level is required.
- MCA lateral entry (2nd year): Those with a BCA degree or another degree in CS/ IT with a minimum of 50% marks (45% marks for SC, ST and BC category candidates) and Mathematics as a subject at 10+2 or graduation level can apply for admission to MCA through lateral entry.
AP ICET Application Form 2022
The application form for AP ICET 2022 can be filled and submitted through online mode. The interested and eligible candidates can fill the application form by visiting the official website of APSCHE www.sche.ap.gov.in.
- First, the candidates will have to make payment of the application fee by filling and submitting a payment form.
- After successful payment of fees, the candidates can check the payment status and if successful, can proceed with application submission.
- Basic personal and academic details of the candidates such as name, gender, date of birth, category, qualifying exam passing year, marks obtained, college name, etc will be asked in the application form.
- The applicants are also required to upload the scanned copies of their photograph and signature in the application form.
- Care should be taken to provide only true and correct details in the application form or else it might get rejected.
- Once all the details are submitted correctly into the application form, the candidates can submit it online.
- The candidates are suggested to take a copy of the submitted application form and keep it safe for future correspondence.
- The application fee for the AP ICET exam will be INR 550.
- Payment of the same can be done online using net banking or debit card/ credit card or offline through cash.
AP ICET 2022 Exam Pattern
The overview of AP ICET 2022 exam pattern is provided below:
- Mode of exam: Online
- Duration of exam: 150 minutes
- Number of sections: 3 (A, B & C)
- Medium of test: English & Telugu for Section A & B and English for Section C
- Number of questions: 200
- Type of questions: Objective type
- Total marks: 200
- Marking scheme: Each question will carry 1 mark.
|Topics||Number of questions||Maximum marks|
|Section A: Analytical Ability|
|Section B: Mathematical Ability|
|Algebraic and Geometrical Ability||30||30|
|Section C: Communication Ability|
|Business and Computer Terminology||10||10|
AP ICET Syllabus 2022
The syllabus for the AP ICET 2022 exam is provided below:
Section A: Analytical Ability
- Problem Solving: Sequences & Series, Analogies of Numbers & Alphabet, Odd Thing Out, Data Analysis, Venn Diagram, Coding & Decoding Problems, Date, Time & Arrangement Problems, Calendar, Clock, Blood Relations, Seating Arrangements, Symbol & Notation Interpretation
- Data Sufficiency: Question followed by data in the form of two statements (i) and (ii ) and determine if the data given in (i) alone is sufficient or (ii) alone is sufficient or both (i) and (ii) put together are sufficient or not sufficient to answer the question
Section B: Mathematical Ability
- Arithmetical Ability: Ratio & Proportion, Numbers & Divisibility, Percentages, Profit & Loss, Partnership, Pipes & Cisterns, Time, Distance & Work, Areas & Volumes, Mensuration, Modular Arithmetic
- Algebraical and Geometrical Ability: Statements, Truth Tables, Trigonometry, Heights & Distances, Polynomials, Remainder Theorem, Linear Equations & Expressions, Progressions, Binomial Theorem, Matrices, Plane Geometry
- Statistical Ability: Frequency distributions, Mean, Median, Mode, Standard Deviation, Correlation, Probability
Section C: Communication Ability
Candidates will be assessed on the ability to identify vocabulary used in day-to-day communication, understand the functional use of grammar in day-to-day communication as well as in business contexts, identify the basic terminology and concepts in computer and business contexts & understand written text and drawing inferences
AP ICET 2022 Admit Card
- Admit card can be downloaded by visiting the official website around one week before the entrance exam.
- Candidates must report to the exam center with a valid admit card or they will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
- Along with the hall ticket, the candidates are also required to carry a valid identity card with them.
- Details of the exam center will be mentioned in the admit card and the students must appear for the exam on the mentioned venue.
- The admit card should not be damaged or mutilated in any manner which can make it invalid.
AP ICET Answer Key 2022
- Few hours after the conclusion of entrance test, the answer key will be displayed on website of APSCHE.
- Candidate who find any kind of discrepancy in the answer key can submit their grievances along with proper proof.
- These grievances will be referred to the experts whose decision regarding the answer key will be final.
- Result of the entrance test will be compiled on the basis of the revised answer key.
APICET 2022 Result
- Result of the entrance exam will be declared online tentatively in the month of May 2022.
- Using their registration number and ICET hall ticket number, the candidates will be able to check their result.
- Based on the performance of the candidates in the test, a merit list will be prepared by the authority.
- Counseling of the shortlisted candidates will be done according to the list prepared.
AP ICET Counseling 2022
- Counseling of the candidates will be carried out on schedule and venue decided by the authority and intimated via the official website.
- Candidates will be allowed to provide their choice for institute and get their documents verified as a part of counseling process.
- Seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of their choice and their merit in the exam.
- The candidates then need to report to the allotted institute to complete the formalities of admission.
- After completion of these formalities, final admissions will be granted to the candidates.
AP ICET 2022 FAQs
How can I obtain my admit card for ICET exam?
The admit card for ICET 2022 exam can be downloaded from the official website www.sche.ap.gov.in by clicking on the ‘Download Hallticket’ link and entering the registration number and date of birth.
I haven’t cleared my degree exam yet. Can I still apply?
The candidates who are appearing for the final year degree examination in the year 2022 shall also be eligible to appear for AP ICET.
Is it possible to download rank card of APICET 2022?
Yes. The rank card of APICET will be made available for download after result declaration on the official website. To download the rank card, the candidates will have to enter details of registration number, ICET hall ticket number and date of birth.
What should I do if my application fee payment status is not showing success?
In this case, you need to make re-payment of the application fees. Any amount deducted twice shall be refunded later.
Do I really be getting mock tests for preparation of exam?
Yes. The candidates can get familiar with the exam pattern by practicing the mock test available on the official website of SCHE.