AP EAMCET 2021 exam will be conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada. This exam is conducted by the university on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). Through this examination, candidates can get admission into various courses in the field of Engineering, Agriculture, and Medicine. A few of the courses available under this exam are as follows B.Tech, B.Sc. (Ag), B.V.Sc, B.F.Sc, B.Pharmacy, and Pharma. D. All the necessary details regarding the AP EAMCET 2021 are provided in this post.
Source said- AP EAMCET 2021 exam might be held on from 12th to 15th July 2021 for engineering and 19th to 20th July 2021 for biology.
AP EAMCET 2021 Important Dates
|Main Events||Tentative Dates|
|Availability of official notification of the examination||April 2021|
|Beginning of online application form submission||April 2021|
|Last date to submit application form without any late fees||—|
|Last date for application form submission with Rs. 500/- late fees||—|
|Correction window to rectify the details submitted in the application form||—|
|Last date for application form submission with Rs. 1000/- late fees||—|
|Last date to submit application form with Rs. 5000/- late fees||—|
|Availability of hall ticket for the examination||—|
|Last date for the receipt of application form with Rs. 10000/- late fees||—|
|Date of entrance exam (Engineering)||12th to 15th July 2021|
|Date of entrance exam (Biology Based stream)||19th & 20th July 2021|
|Releasing of preliminary answer key||—|
AP EAMCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Interested candidates who are looking to apply for the AP EAMCET 2021 examination must fulfill the eligibility norms given below.
- The aspirant must be an Indian National/ Overseas Citizen of India (OCI)/ Person of Indian Origin (PIO)
- Aspirants must belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh or Telangana
For B.V.Sc. & A.H., B.Sc. (Horticulture) and B.F.Sc. courses
- Applicants should have passed the 10+2 or equivalent examination with a relevant subject group.
- Those students who are going to appear for the 10+2 exam in the year 2021 can also apply.
- Aspirants must have passed the 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects with a minimum of 45% marks (40% for the candidates from reserved categories)
- Candidates having a diploma in pharmacy with at least 45% marks (40% for reserved category candidates) can also apply.
- Students who are looking to appear for the qualifying exam in the year 2021 are also eligible.
- Applicants must have cleared or appeared for the 10+2 or equivalent exam with physics, biology, and chemistry subject group.
For Engineering and B.Sc. (Agricultural Engineering)
- The candidate must have cleared the class 12th or equivalent exam with physics, mathematics, and chemistry or vocational subjects in the field of technology/ engineering.
- Aspirants having a diploma in engineering can also apply.
- Those applicants who are looking to appear for the qualifying exam in the year 2021 can also apply.
AP EAMCET 2021 Application Form
The AP EAMCET Application Form 2021 will release online through the official website of the university. To initiate the application process, candidates first need to pay the registration fee. Once the fee is paid, aspirants will be able to check their payment status. In case the payment status is a success, aspirants can move on to fill the application form by following the instructions listed below.
- The link to fill the application form will be available just below the payment status.
- In the application form, aspirants are required to fill the educational and other personal details.
- The details related to the parent’s annual income also required to be entered in the application form.
- Apart from the details, an aspirant should upload the scanned images of their passport size coloured photograph and signature in the application form.
- Additionally, the candidates have to choose the exam centre cities.
- Applicants are advised to verify all the details before submitting them.
- The candidates should take a printout of the application form submitted and keep it safe for future requirements.
- The application fee is the same for all candidates i.e. Rs. 500/-
Mode of Payment: Application Fees can be paid in online mode using a credit card, debit card, net banking. Alternatively, the fees can also be paid by cash at AP online centre.
AP EAMCET Admit Card 2021
- Once the application form submission process gets over the university will upload the admit card on the official website.
- Information about the examination schedule and venue of the examination will be mentioned on the admit card.
- It is compulsory for all candidates to carry admit cards at the examination center.
- All the candidates have to affix a passport size photograph on the downloaded copy of the admit card.
AP EAMCET 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates preparing for the exam should check the exam pattern given below.
- Mode of examination: Online (Computer based test)
- Number of questions: 160
- Type of question: Objective type multiple choice questions
- Language of questions: English and Telugu
- Marking Pattern: Each question will carry 1 mark
- Negative Marking: There will not be any negative marking
|Subjects||Number of questions||Maximum Marks|
|Total||160 questions||160 marks|
AP EAMCET 2021 Syllabus
The subject-wise brief syllabus of AP EAMCET 2021 examination is given below.
Mathematics: Algebra, Trigonometry, Vector Algebra, Measures of Dispersion and Probability, Co-ordinate geometry, Calculus, etc.
Chemistry: Atomic Structure, Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties, Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, States Of Matter: Gases And Liquids, Stoichiometry, Thermodynamics, Chemical Equilibrium And Acids-Bases, Hydrogen And Its Compounds, The S – Block Elements (Alkali And Alkaline Earth Metals), Environmental Chemistry, Organic Chemistry-Some Basic Principles And Techniques And Hydrocarbons, etc.
Physics: Physical World, Units And Measurements, Motion In A Straight Line, Motion In A Plane, Laws Of Motion, Work, Energy And Power, Systems Of Particles And Rotational Motion, Oscillations, Gravitation, Mechanical Properties Of Solids, Thermodynamics, Thermal Properties Of Matter, etc.
- The result of the AP EAMCET 2021 will be made available in online mode only.
- Candidates will be able to check their result by entering their roll number and date of birth.
- On the basis of AP EAMCET and 10+2 scores, all the candidates will get unique ranks.
- Aspirants must know that while ranking the candidates 75% weightage will be given to the AP EAMCET scores and 25% weightage will be given to the performance in 10+2.
- Candidates should download and keep the rank cards safe as they will be required during counselling.
AP EAMCET 2021 Counselling
- After the announcement of result, schedule for the counselling will be made available on the official website.
- At the time of counselling, candidates need to choose the institute in which they want to pursue their course.
- The seats are allotted based on the rank secured and choice filled by the candidates.
- The authorities also verify the documents at the time of counselling.