Aligarh Muslim University has released the application form for AMU Engineering Entrance Exam (AMUEEE) from February 2023. The mode of application will be online; application form submitted by post or by hand will be rejected by the admission authorities. This exam will grant the admission to B.Tech, B.Arch and B.E (Evening) courses.
The application fee for AMUEEE will be different for all the courses. The candidates aspiring to appear in this exam can find all the necessary details about AMUEEE Application Form through this article.
AMUEEE Application Dates 2023
The applicants can follow the dates as the official notification for AMUEEE is yet to be released by AMU.
|Release of AMUEEE Application form
|Last Date of Application Form submission
Steps to Fill AMUEEE Application Form 2023
Step 1: Registration of New User
- To start the application procedure, the aspirant will be required to register on the official website by providing his/her valid email address.
- The username and password will be sent to the email id of the candidate.
- There will be no requirement to register again in order to apply for multiple courses.
Step 2: Sign in to the registered account
- In order to access the application form, the applicant has to log in using the username and password received through the email.
- If the candidate has a Google account then he/she may opt for “sign in using Google account” option.
Step 3: Filling up the details
- Now enter the following personal and educational details in the application form.
- Applicant’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Contact Number
- Address and Hostel accommodation needs etc.
- All examinations passed (including Qualifying exam)
- year of passing
- Examination Roll No.
- percentage/CGPA obtained
- In case the result of the examination is awaited please write down “RA” in the result column.
Step 4: Uploading scanned images.
After entering the details in the application form, the applicants have to upload the scanned copies of the following documents in a prescribed format.
- Recent passport size photograph of the candidate
- Thumb Impression image
- Mark sheet of qualifying examination
- Date of birth certificate/High School Certificate
- Experience certificate or any other documents in support of professional experience (only for B.E evening course)
- Category certificate (If Applicable)
- NOC from the employer (If Applicable)
Step 5: Selecting the course and paying application fee
- The applicant has to select the course for which he/she wants to apply.
- After selecting the course, the respective application fee will be paid through the online method.
Step 6: Verifying details
- After the successful payment of application fee, the preview of the application form will appear.
- Check the details enter and submit the application form if everything is correct.
- Take the print out of duly filled application form for future reference. There will be no requirement to send the hard copy of AMUEEE Application form to the university.
AMUEEE Application Fee
The application fee for AMUEEE will be different for all the courses as shown in the table below
Mode of Payment
- The application fee will be paid through the online payment gateways only i.e. by Debit card/ Credit card/ Internet banking.
- Candidates please note that the Application fee submission through Demand Draft will not be allowed.
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here