The Aligarh Muslim University will provide admission to its various engineering courses like B.Tech, B.Arch and BE (Evening) etc. on the basis of a university-level exam i.e. Aligarh Muslim University Engineering Entrance Exam 2023 or AMUEEE 2023. It is expected the application form for AMUEEE 2023 exam will be made available in the 1st week of February 2023. The candidates will be able to apply for this exam only in online mode.
The candidate who will apply for B.Tech can also apply for B.Arch using the same application form just by paying Rs. 100/- additional. The B.Arch applicants can also apply for B.Tech without paying any extra amount. Candidates looking to appear for the AMUEEE 2023 exam can check all the necessary details like exam pattern, syllabus, application form, eligibility etc. from this article.
Table of Contents
Important Dates for AMUEEE 2023
The tentative dates for AMUEEE 2023 are mentioned in the table below. Candidates can check the exact schedule from this page after the release of official notification.
|Deadline to submit application for B.Tech / B.Arch without last fee||Feb 2023|
|Deadline to submit Application Form For B.Tech / B.Arch with late fee||Mar 2023|
|Deadline to submit application form B.E (Evening) without late fee||Feb 2023|
|Deadline to submit application form B.E (Evening) with late fee||Feb 2023|
|Admit card||May 2023|
|BTech date||May 2023|
|BArch date||May 2023|
|BE Date||June 2023|
|Answer key||One or two days after the exam|
AMUEEE Eligibility Criteria 2023
The candidates have to fulfill the eligibility criteria given below in order to appear for the AMUEEE 2023 exam.
For Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) / Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch)
- The candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English subjects.
- The engineering diploma holders with a minimum of 50% marks can also apply.
For B.E. (Evening)
- The candidate must have a diploma in engineering with relevant branch and at least 50% marks.
AMUEEE 2023 Application form
The interested candidates will be able to fill and submit the application form for AMUEEE 2023 exam through the official website of the university. The candidates have to provide all the personal and educational detail in the application form. While entering the details, the candidates have to upload the scanned images of passport size photograph, signature and left-hand thumb impression on the application form.
After submitting the application form and fee, the candidates should take a print out of submitted application form for future reference. There is no requirement to send the hard copy of an application form to the university.
The application fee will depend upon the course for which you are applying. The AMUEEE Application Fee 2023 will be as follows:
- For B.Tech Admission: Rs. 600/-
- For B.Arch only or B.Tech & B.Arch both: Rs. 700/-
- For B.E (Evening): Rs. 400/-
AMUEEE 2023 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern is different for all the courses as given below:
- Mode of Exam: Offline (OMR sheet based exam)
- Type of Questions: Only Objective type multiple choice questions will be asked
- No. of Questions: 150
- Maximum Marks: 150
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics
- Duration of Exam: 3 Hours
- Marking scheme: Each question will carry 1 Mark and there will be a negative marking of 1/4th of a mark for every incorrect answer.
There are two papers to be conducted for B.Arch admission i.e. Paper 1 and Paper 2.
- Paper 1: This paper will be common with the B.Tech applicants
- Paper 2: This paper will be Architecture Aptitude Test containing descriptive type of Questions and drawing test.
- The duration of Paper 2 will be 3 Hours and candidates have to secure a minimum of 40% in paper 2 to be eligible for B.Arch admission.
For B.E. (Evening)
Exam pattern for B.E (Evening) courses will be as follows:
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|Relevant Engineering Science||25||25|
The syllabus for AMUEE 2023 is quite wide. However, important topics from each subject are as follows:
- Physics: Physical World and Measurement, Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power, Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body, Gravitation, Properties of Bulk Matter, Behavior of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory, Thermodynamics, Oscillations and Waves etc.
- Chemistry: Structure of Atom, Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties, Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, States of Matter: Gases and Liquids, Chemical Thermodynamics, Equilibrium, Redox Reactions, Hydrogen, s-Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals), some p-Block Elements, Organic Chemistry – Some Basic Principles and Techniques, Hydrocarbons etc.
- Mathematics: Sets and Functions, Algebra, Coordinate Geometry, Calculus, Mathematical Reasoning, Calculus, Vectors and Three Dimensional Geometry, Linear Programming and Probability Etc.
- Architecture Aptitude Test: Free hand sketching of scenes and activities, Design, Drawing & Presentation of commonly seen posters hoarding, objects etc.
How to prepare for AMUEEE 2023 exam?
The candidates may follow the below-mentioned tips for their preparation.
- First of all, understand the syllabus and exam pattern for the exam.
- Make a practical and well structure time table which you can follow.
- Solve previous year question papers and sample papers so that you can analyze your mistakes.
- Make daily, weekly and monthly goals and achieve them regularly.
- Keep revising the important topics by making short notes.
Recommended Books for AMUEEE 2023 exam
Some of the recommended books for AMUEEE 2023 preparation are as follows:
- Text Book of XI and XII NCERT
- Entrance Chemistry by Bhakta
- Quantitative Aptitude by Arun Sharma
- An Objective Approach to Organic Chemistry by R.K. Gupta
- Concepts of Physics by H.C. Verma
- Aptitude Test Problems in Physics by SS Krotov
- General Chemistry by Ebbing
The admit card for AMUEEE 2023 exam will be made available through the official website. Please note that the university will not send any admit card by post. All the details regarding the exam such as exam date, time and venue will be mentioned on the admit card. In case of any discrepancy, the candidates should notify the concerned authorities in written before the date of exam. No candidate will be allowed to appear for the exam without a valid admit card.
The result, as well as the merit list of the selected candidates, will be released on the official website of the university. A separate merit list will be released for every category. It is expected that the result will be declared in the third week of June 2023. Please note that the result will be declared in PDF form and there will be no requirement for login.
Soon after the declaration of result, the AMU will call the selected candidates for counseling process. The counseling will be done in offline mode and schedule for the counseling will be updated on this page and official website. All the candidates will be required to carry the original documents at the time of counseling for verification purpose.
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here