Aligarh Muslim University is going to organize its law entrance test, AMU BA LLB 2019 on the final week of May 2019 tentatively. It is a five-year integrated law degree programme. The application form will be available in both online and offline mode. Eligible candidates can fill their application form till 6th March 2019. The total no. of seats available for this programme is 220 and the entrance exam will be conducted in pen and paper mode only. Candidates who want to check all the latest updates on AMU BA LLB exam can go through the article mentioned below on this page.
Latest: Today is the last date to apply for the AMU BA LLB entrance test. The admit card will be available shortly. Download admit card
AMU BA LLB 2019 is scheduled to be held on 26th May 2019. The application form is available now. Apply Here
Key features of AMU Law Entrance Exam
|Examination name||AMU Law Entrance Exam|
|Commonly known as||AMU BA LLB|
|Conducting body||Aligarh Muslim University|
|Exam level||State level|
|Mode of exam||Offline i.e. Pen-paper based test|
|Date of exam||26th May 2019|
|Minimum eligibility||Senior Secondary School Certificate with at least 50% marks|
|Exam duration||2 hours|
AMU BA LLB 2019 Important Dates
Important dates related to this exam are given in the table below.
|The online application will start from||Available|
|Last date to fill online application form||6th March 2019|
|Admit cards released||First week of May, 2019|
|AMU BA LLB 2019 exam||26th May 2019|
|AMU BA LLB 2019 result||July, 2019|
|AMU BA LLB 2019 counseling||August, 2019|
The eligibility criteria for this entrance exam are given below:
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 from any recognized board
- At least 50% aggregate is required in 10+2 exam
- Age of any candidate must not be more than 22 years.
- Applicants who have cleared Bridge course (Graduate of Deen Madarsa) with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks can also apply
AMU BA LLB 2019 Application Form: How to apply?
- The Application form for AMU BA LLB 2019 will be available in both offline and online mode.
- The last day to submit offline application form will be 6th March 2019 tentatively.
- In order to apply online candidates need to register themselves with email id and phone no.
- Applicant’s user id and password will be delivered to the registered email id and phone no.
- Candidates have to fill in their academic and personal details along with the choice of their exam centers.
- A scanned copy of photograph and signature also needs to be uploaded in a prescribed format.
- An envelope of duly filled application form along with the demand draft of the fee will be sent to the official address
- The application fee can also be paid online via Credit card/Debit card/Net Banking.
AMU BA LLB 2019 will be conducted in offline mode only. Other details regarding this exam are as follows.
|Mode of Exam||Pen and paper based|
|Medium of Exam||English only|
|Duration of Exam||2 Hours|
|No. of Questions to be asked||85 (75 objective and 10 short answer types)|
|Types of Questions||Objective and subjective both|
Aligarh Muslim University will issue the admit card at least one week before the AMU BA LLB 2019 entrance exam. Candidates can obtain the Admit card through online mode from the official website. Admit card will comprise of all the necessary details such as applicant’s name, roll no, exam date, and test center etc. In case of any discrepancy in the admit card, candidates are advised to contact the controller of the exam, Aligarh Muslim University immediately.
Syllabus for AMU Law entrance test 2019
The syllabus will include the following sections:
General English: Questions will be asked from the topics like reading comprehension, grammar, vocabulary, synonyms, antonyms, etc.
Reasoning & Aptitude: Candidates will be asked questions on topics such as analogy, critical reasoning, blood relations, and series etc.
General Knowledge/ Current Affairs: This section will contain questions on topics such as legal issues in India, eminent personalities, current affairs in India, awards, etc.
Result and Merit List
AMU BA LLB 2019 result is expected to be published in the month of July 2019. The result will be released online on the official website. Candidate marks and Rank will be mentioned on the result card.
Along with the result, Aligarh Muslim University will also release AMU BA LLB 2019 merit list in the month of July 2019. Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of marks scored in this exam and merit list. AMU will publish merit list for provisionally allotted seats, for nomination category, and for chance memo category separately.
AMU BA LLB 2019 Counseling
This counseling will offer 220 seats of BA LLB programme at three campuses of the university. Distributions of seats among the three campuses are as follows:
- Aligarh campus – 100 seats
- Malappuram campus – 60 seats
- Murshidabad campus – 60 seats
AMU will call the candidates for counseling under 3 different categories – Chance Memo category, nomination category, and provisional seat allotment category. Candidates from each category have to report the counseling centre along with the original documents for verification.