Amrita University PhD Admission: Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University offers admission to full-time PhD programme with Scholarship at its Amritapuri, Coimbatore, Bengaluru, Kochi, and Mysore campuses. Interested aspirants need to send their resume to [email protected].
Table of Contents
PhD programme is being offered by Amrita University in:
- Engineering (Electronics and Electrical Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering)
- Pure Sciences (Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics)
- Health Sciences (Nursing, Medicine, Pharmacy, Biotechnology, Nanosciences, Ayurveda)
- Business & Management
|Sl. No||Events||Respective Dates|
|1.||Application process will start||Jan 2020|
|2.||Last date to apply||June 2020|
Types of scholarships are:
- Government of India Visvesvaraya scholarships
- University scholarships that may consist of tuition waiver. Stipends will vary from Rs. 15000 p.m. to Rs. 35000 p.m.
- Industry-sponsored scholarships resulting in guaranteed positions at sponsored companies
Interested candidates should have secured first class along with distinction with CGPA above 8.0 in the preceding degree:
|PhD in Engineering||B. Tech, B. E., M. Tech., M. E., M. Phil., M. Sc.|
|PhD in Business||Bachelor’s in Engineering, Law, Medicine or any other professional qualification|
|PhD in Health Sciences (Nursing, Medicine, Nanosciences, Pharmacy)||B. Tech., B. E., M. Tech., M. E., M. Sc., BAMS + 2 year diploma, MBBS + 2 year diploma, MPharm, MHA, MDS, M.S. DNB,and M.D.|
|PhD in Humanities & Social Sciences||M. Com., M. A., M. S. W. and M. F. A.|
|PhD in Pure Sciences||M. Tech., M. E., M. Sc., M. Phil.|
How to Apply?
Interested aspirants are required to send their resumes to: [email protected].
Candidates’ selection will be done based on their performance in written test followed by an interview.
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here