Amrita University has invited application for admission to its 2 years duration M.Phil (Master of Philosophy) program in Clinical Psychology for the session 2020-21. Shortlisted candidates will get admission to Amrita Health Sciences Campus, Kochi. This article is dedicated to providing candidates complete information regarding M.Phil admission at Amrita Health Sciences Campus, Kochi such as the process to apply, eligibility criteria, important details, application fee etc.
Amrita University MPhil Admission 2020 Important Dates
- Online registration process ends on: —
- Entrance Exam will be conducted on: —
- Venue of the examination: AIMS, Medical College Building
Amrita University MPhil Eligibility Criteria
Please have a look on the eligibility criteria mentioned in this article if you are planning to register yourself for admission to MPhil in Clinical Psychology program at Amrita University for the session 2020-21.
- 55% marks should be secured by candidates in M.Sc or M.A in Psychology from a UGC recognized university.
- Candidates of reserved category will get 5% relaxation in marks i.e. they need to secure only 55% marks in aggregate. ]
- Candidates who hold any qualification in Clinical Psychology-related subjects or having internship experience in mental health will get additional advantages.
Amrita University MPhil Application Form: How to Apply?
Candidates need to apply online along with application fee of Rs. 500/-. All details provided by candidates in the article should be correct and the best of their knowledge. Candidates can pay the application fee in online mode by using a credit card, debit card or Net banking. For more details, candidates may visit the official website.
Amrita University MPhil Selection Procedure
A written test and interview will be conducted by the university based on which candidates will be selected.